Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

JesterGirl is offline Master Gamer

Default Cant get into my alt account. How do I contact FR without logging in??

I just tried logging into my alt account that I created like 2 years ago...but I forgot my password. The problem is, when I had them send my password, the e-mail that SOE has on file for that account is my old Myspace email. And since nobody uses Myspace anymore cuz of Facebook, it looks like I cant get mail sent to my Myspace anymore? so I dont know how to contact FR without logging in and submitting a ticket. And, they apparently cant email the address I gave them for that account. UGH

IGN: Twigs
    (Formerly: Twiggy Jade)
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Cant get into my alt account. How do I contact FR without logging in??

Well.. If it's like that, then you'll probably have to call $OE. It will take some time and all, and you'll probably be to the point of hitting your head on something with all the help they give, but in the end they usually come through and get your account set up again with a new password.
    There are probably other way[s], but that's the only one I can think of for now.. o.o
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

catgina52 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Cant get into my alt account. How do I contact FR without logging in??

Yeah, you could do what Gabby said. That would probably be your best bet, and if I were you, I would do the same But be patient, so that in the end it all works out.

All that I know is I don't know
    How to be something you miss.

JesterGirl is offline Master Gamer

Yea i figured it might come down to me calling $oe. Ughhh...

IGN: Twigs
    (Formerly: Twiggy Jade)
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.