Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Malia is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Can't get different clothes?

So I click on somebody who sells clothes, and I get the coin marketplace instead. There is no normal clothes(freestyle/adventurer clothes), except for the starter clothes you get when making your character. Is this supposed to happen, or is it just some glitch? Because it happens every time I log into the game and try to buy something. I really want different clothes to wear, but I have no clue how or wear to get them.

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Can't get different clothes?

Some of the clothes...Starter clothes, you will find in the Coin Shop.. others that are different you can find in the SC Market.. and some are only available through quests and others through the TCG virtual rewards... And also you can do the battles for the events.. such as festival of Hearts going on right now in Merryvale and you can get a few shirts from those battles. too.. These are the best way's I know to get clothes other than see who's selling what and buy it from that person. But no worries.. In time I'm sure you will have all the articles you want for clothes,,,It just takes a bit of time
    Last edited by Grim Soulreaper; 02-21-2011 at 07:02 PM.
    Playing DCUO now

Maryie is offline Master Gamer

Grim said it all....
    Maryie
    Insiders

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

Um.. I noticed that was your first post.. Welcome to FRI!
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

I'm kind of confused still. I used to have an older game account, and when I clicked on a clothes merchant, there would actually be just clothes,not the coin marketplace.

I didn't mention this before, but I tried clicking on one of the Fancypants(I think that's their name) characters in the Sanctuary that sells girl's clothes. Again, just the coin marketplace. I looked it up many times, on multiple sites, and they all said you should be able to buy clothes there. Most of the quests I've tried only offer the same clothes over and over again...

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Ahh... that all changed actually and the vault left too...So now when you go to any merchant you'll find the Coin shop just shows up instead. But some of those merchants may have some things that the Coin shop doesn't... Maybe some ingredients or things like that.
    Playing DCUO now

Well, I knew they changed some of the things in FreeRealms since I was last on, but I didn't think of the clothing merchants, at least. Thanks for the help.

LukeDarkWolf is offline Amateur Gamer

Grim is correct
    [SIZE="5"]
    Lukedarkwolf

The whole coin shop will come up for each merchant now; you'll have to find the category and scroll thru. For Adventurer clothes, it's near the bottom of each piece you want (i.e. pants, shirt, shoes). Not as many choices as vault clothes, but you do get some color choices too.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Piper is offline Master Gamer

Yes. The vault is gone and they replaced it with a coin shop and SC shop. So now you could buy some of the clothes in the shop you had seen in the vault. The colors are differnt tho. They sell more bright colors in the sc shop but not the same shirts and pants like they had in the vault
    Im not pretty, Im not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.
    ~ Katniss Everdeen ~ District 12 tribute

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast