Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

MarieGoodsmile is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon9 Can't Find the SCreen Shots i take!?

ok well i'm on a laptop rite now and i been taking some screenshots on fr but i go to the free realms file in my computer and the Image Capture Output file isn't there! I have Windows vista. Also when i push F10 it doesn't take away the UI and i click the thing in fr that says F10 hides UI. I have tryed Ctrl Print scrn but i prefer F12... so any help? espeically about the F10 thing

Thanks!
    Join my Hogwarts Academy of Magic Guild in FR! we need members so we can grow! we'll all have loads of fun!
    http://hogwartsoffreerealms.webs.com/

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Can't Find the SCreen Shots i take!?

Your keyboard is just not functioning properly. You need a new keyboard as its keys are probably jammed which to fix you would have to take the whole keyboard apart and repair the broken, jammed part.

MarieGoodsmile is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Your keyboard is just not functioning properly. You need a new keyboard as its keys are probably jammed which to fix you would have to take the whole keyboard apart and repair the broken, jammed part.

um... it cant be that cause when i try the print screen it works and this is a new laptop....
    Join my Hogwarts Academy of Magic Guild in FR! we need members so we can grow! we'll all have loads of fun!
    http://hogwartsoffreerealms.webs.com/

I have a small key labeled Print Screen at the top right corner. Not sure if it's just my keyboard, but I don't need to press the Control key. Try it, then quickly go to Paint. if you wait a few minutes it may forget the picture and you have to take it over again, which has happened many times to me.

kim coldrock is offline Amateur Gamer

man that is sad i am sorry that it will not work for you

'On The Dance Floor'

Blaze4210 is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Mckènziè FreeRealms View Post
    I have a small key labeled Print Screen at the top right corner. Not sure if it's just my keyboard, but I don't need to press the Control key. Try it, then quickly go to Paint. if you wait a few minutes it may forget the picture and you have to take it over again, which has happened many times to me.
    i have to press ctrl fn and prt sc but the picture doesn't forget as you said for me it remains until i copy something else, it's like you copy something when you take it.
    Are You Ready?

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by MarieGoodsmile View Post
    um... it cant be that cause when i try the print screen it works and this is a new laptop....
    . . .You do realize that keys can get jammed no matter how new? Depends on how much you used that key.

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

have you tried doing it the old fashion way? PRNT SCRN> paste into paint?
    Find the Stone Heart Shop here!!!

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

I have to press the 'insert / prt sc' ( top right corner or keyboard ) key and the 'fn' key ( bottom left corner of keyboard ) at the same time on my lap top to take pictures and then the picture goes directly to my clipboard in paint shop pro... and only one at a time... So I have to save the previous one and then empty my clipboard in order to take another one... Otherwise if the clipboard isn't clear the next picture I take won't save at all.. I too use Windows Vista... And the f10 thing never worked for me either... But I do know that with lap tops some of the commands varies a bit.. And also for me any screen shot I take comes up as a GIF type file and I have to convert it to JPG for it to appear.. So you may also have to convert the format of the image as well.
    Last edited by Grim Soulreaper; 03-12-2011 at 02:57 AM.
    Playing DCUO now