Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

Icon4 Cannot Load Free Realms when Membership Expired

----I already sent a ticket to a ref, I'm hoping you guys will react quicker----

Today, my membership expired. Ever since that I keep getting an error in the game, while its loading. So I normally go to free realms, log in, select server, and play. Them the game appears, it loads, then the loading bar gets full.

Then comes disaster. The background FR music stops playing, and the loading screen freezes (I don't even get to the game), and then the sound returns, then stops and a Windows error appears, like in picture below.

Then there's nothing left then click close program.

NOW here comes the weird part. On my second account, safety account, when I try to launch the game, ALL HAPPENS COMPLETELY NORMAL. I start the game, loads normally, and I play it like everyone else.

Please, help. -cries-

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Cannot Load Free Realms when Membership Expired

Un- and re-install?
    Try again?
    Pray?

It happens to me occasionally, but that's because I have too many things running when it's loading. I can't think of much that might solve it; hope they answer soon.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer

I guess you could send in a ticket or maybe uninstalling the game and installing it again.
    Zach Aurahero
    <Insiders>
    [My Twitter account]

I already sent a ticket, its in my post... Anyways, I will try with uninstalling. Btw. does it affect anything with my gameplay?

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ciha View Post
    Anyways, I will try with uninstalling. Btw. does it affect anything with my gameplay?
    It shouldn't. Uninstalling doesn't affect your cookies, I believe, which will leave customizations that you made on Free Realms untouched. Of course, your account itself will remain untouched, as well. At worst you'll have to change a few settings back to your own specifics, things like Game Options settings.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer

Also if you took any in game videos or screenshots they will be gone so make sure to save those somewhere else.
    Zach Aurahero
    <Insiders>
    [My Twitter account]

Okay, I reinstalled the game, and again the same problem as I mentioned. Just with some resolution problems. I guess thats what RandomPlayer said about Game Options.

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

There is probably a file missing, you could try to find it, but there usually hard to find. I suggest uninstalling than re-installing the game. But that may not work becasue the file problem is in the specific account... so you may have to try to find the missing file or run a recovery on your computer for that program. Hope that helps!!!
    "The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." -Gil Stern

Omg, a file problem? I don't think I'll be able to find that, I'm not such good programer or anything. Unless someone else has an idea, I can just hope SOE will find a solution.

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ciha View Post
    Omg, a file problem? I don't think I'll be able to find that, I'm not such good programer or anything. Unless someone else has an idea, I can just hope SOE will find a solution.
    Yeah, it is hard to find, even I have trouble with it and I'm pretty good with computers. And good luck with SOE helping you! I hope they come up with something!
    "The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." -Gil Stern

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast