Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SuperVidgame is offline Explorer

Default can someone tell me how to change my profile picture?

Hi, I want to change my profile picture but i don't know how... I am new here...

SarahUnderdream is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: can someone tell me how to change my profile picture?

First, do you have a picture that you are looking at using? If not I could take a picture of you in Free Realms. If you want it edited here is the link to a shop on here Click. If you do have a picture to add, go to the top right corner of the screen and click settings then go under the add on the left and click edit profile picture.

IGN: Surrah
    Twitter | Tumblr

There is also a difference between the profile picture and the avatar picture. If its the avatar that you mean, you have to have 10 posts to have a custome one. To change it, also go to where Sarah said, but click Edit Avatar.

SuperVidgame is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by SarahUnderdream View Post
    First, do you have a picture that you are looking at using? If not I could take a picture of you in Free Realms. If you want it edited here is the link to a shop on here Click. If you do have a picture to add, go to the top right corner of the screen and click settings then go under the add on the left and click edit profile picture.
    Thanx, what's your name in the realms? Mine is SuperVidgame, so if you want to meet, I will meet you in Snowhill

sweet-girl is offline Explorer

As eeveryone Said lol

i have the same problem (i'm new). But i have a picture but it needs to be uploaded but i cant find where you can upload it to. - confused - And i go to profile, and it shows name date etc but no options for a picture.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

I want to help! First of all your a newbie explorer so you need a few more posts to get a profile picture. But when you do here is my simple way of doing it. ( I'm not much of a computer genius lol)

1. Pull up Paint, or a program simular to it.
    2. Go onto Free Realms and do whatever pose you want to do ( or just stand still )
    3. The second your doing the exact move you want, click thr prt scr button usually located around the top left of your key board.
    4. Go back onto paint and push the copy and paste.
    5. VIOLA. Now you can edit it ( well thats as close as moi gets to editing)

And please note your profile picture is ONLY the one on your profile. The one that appears when you say something is an Avatar. Hope this helped
    ~ Claire

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

And to upload it, ( sorry forgot to add that part) Go to settings, which is at the top of your screen near My Profile. Go to the very bottom of the settings page, then click Edit Profile Picture/ Edit Avatar/ Edit Signiture. They all different buttons just to let ya know. Click the one you need to edit then go to the Browse section, and upload it from your computer or enter the URL.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Blaze4210 is offline Amateur Gamer

yeah but make sure you got 10 posts first
    Are You Ready?

so what rank do you have to be to be able to get a profile picture?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast