Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

NeVeRLiFt is offline Explorer

Default Can someone tell me a good way to collect rare nature cards for my deck?

Beside the booster packs which seem very random.... where is a good place to find and trade for the cards?
    I will trade coins or real life cash or other cards I dont need.

The ingame trade thing is not very good way to find stuff and most people wont trade or sale any the rare cards in game from what I see.

Also all found was this site here... has anyone used this site and can recommend it?
    http://freerealmstrader.com/SeriesIV...GameCards.aspx

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Can someone tell me a good way to collect rare nature cards for my deck?

Sorry I don't have a answer for your main question, but:

Free Realms Trader could be a good site, but I haven't heard much about it sadly .

EOJ is FRI's official partner and could probably come to be more trustworthy in this case.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Kanna Takashi is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Can someone tell me a good way to collect rare nature cards for my deck?

A goood way for that would be to advertise around free realms using trade chat or in the trading lobby.Just say looking for rare Nature cards. You could buy them from people or try trading things for them. Hope that helps alittle

Tommy Stormbringer is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by NeVeRLiFt View Post
    Also all found was this site here... has anyone used this site and can recommend it?
    http://freerealmstrader.com/SeriesIV...GameCards.aspx
    I've ordered VRs and cards from Freerealmstraders a few times and I recommend it. I've always gotten a fast response for my orders and to date, I have not had any complaints about their services. Freerealmstrader is listed in EOJ's links.
    Tommy Stormbringer
    <Insiders>

NeVeRLiFt is offline Explorer

thanks for the advice and tips

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I've ordered VRs and cards from Freerealmstraders a few times and I recommend it. I've always gotten a fast response for my orders and to date, I have not had any complaints about their services. Freerealmstrader is listed in EOJ's links.

Thank you Tommy for the kind words. I have helped 100's out with thier card needs. I try my best to get back to my customers as quickly as I can. If you are looking for anything in particular, please email me. Even if I dont have it on my site, I will try and get it for you. I have been told by many players that I provide the best customer service, with quick turn around times. Let me know if I can help you.

Todd

FreeRealmsTrader.com

Benji Windyhair is offline Explorer

I have used freerealmstrader as well. They have fast and friendly service and my order was processed quickly. As for EOJ, I emailed him twice about purchasing cards and never received a response so I recommend freerealmstrader.