Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

superfan68 is offline Explorer

Icon4 can i still play free realms even though i have been suspended twice?

I-I-I got suspended today and i just wanna know if i can ever play againbut it was a enforcer his guild wasnt termination it was player discipline service or something like that
    Last edited by superfan68; 07-02-2010 at 03:28 PM.

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: can i still play free realms even though i have been suspended twice?

Yeah, as long as your not banned it should be fine. (I think)

Icon4 Re: can i still play free realms even though i have been suspended twice?

if did get banned 'm never playing again dont be mad admins or mods i just put to much money in that character >.>because i tried to get them to forgive each other but they wouldnt
    Last edited by superfan68; 07-02-2010 at 03:02 PM. Reason: typos and mispelled words

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: can i still play free realms even though i have been suspended twice?

Yep, once the suspension is doen you can still play! I have a couple friends that have been suspended three times and still havn't been banned! As long as you don't get banned, you can still play. Soon as you get banned though, you can never play again under that account! So suspension isn't that bad cus you cna play when the penalty is over! Hope that helps!
    "The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." -Gil Stern

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

Suspention just means you are temporarily banned, but after, you can play again. Don't worry, you will still have everything you used to have.
    IGN: James Bigpeach

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingTurtle View Post
    Suspention just means you are temporarily banned, but after, you can play again. Don't worry, you will still have everything you used to have.
    I wouldn't say banned becuase that is a little harsh...

Yes, you should still be able to play.

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Remember this: Suspensions are ways of making sure the Law Enforcement Agency (Not real, made that up lol) (L.E.A) has the rules AND recommended consequances in your head, whereas Bannings make you NEVER play as that account AGAIN, this also counts for extra characters in the FR main page account.

Icon4 Re: can i still play free realms even though i have been suspended twice?

i got banned forever tht sucks
    Kieth Flameknight once a glitcher always a glitcher