Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Cakenstien

Ilovemom619 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Cakenstien

How do you get in the cakenstein battle im still 0/7 because i never find anyway to enter a battle when cakenstien appears. All i can do is throw rockets an theat doesnt effect his health

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Cakenstien

When you see a Cakenstein, it should have a red button on the top of his head that swords form an "X". Like all other battle characters, like robgoblins, or Shadowninjas?.
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Ilovemom619 is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zoey704 View Post
    When you see a Cakenstein, it should have a red button on the top of his head that swords form an "X". Like all other battle characters, like robgoblins, or Shadowninjas?.
    THANK YOU, i thought it would be something like that, for some reason that doesnt appear on mine

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

From the 0/7 part, I'm assuming you're doing a quest given by Glerga the robgoblin?
    If you are, you are to defeat the Cakensteins that pop up every 10-20 minutes in a different main realm. Head to the realm that was mentioned (you should receive a notice at the bottom of the screen and one in your All chat box). If you load quickly, you may need to wait for Cakenstein to pop up. Once he does, grab fireworks from a nearby fireworks crate and use the ability you gain (hotkey 3) to attack Cakenstein. It's not a minigame like battles and such. Once his health is depleted, if you didn't let him get to the cake, you should have defeated one of the seven Cakensteins.
    You don't really need to attack, just be nearby when he is defeated.

The event where he pops up and is attacked by rockets is intended to be done with multiple players around. It does decrease his health, the fireworks I mean, but by a small increment since there will often be tens of players helping you out.

Edit: Just saw your post above. The picture shows the Cakenstein you're supposed to attack. The battle Cakenstein south of Sanctuary is not for the quest you're doing.

P.S. Crowded servers are best for this, but lag can cause some setbacks.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 05-01-2010 at 05:35 PM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

I managed to snap a photo of Cakenstein. I also added a picture of where it appears from time to time near Sanctuary.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!