Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Sunzia
  • 3 Post By Bella Clare

Title: Broke

Sunzia is offline Master Gamer

Default Broke

Hey guys im broke o.o yeah so i need some tips on how to get like lots of coins somewhere like 500k quickly becUse i want sc ~_~ i need sc okay my plan is to get like enough sc for 12 month member ship and 1000sc leftover so help!
    Arielle Ringsong likes this.
    Thanks for the memories!

Bella Clare is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Broke

I'm confused as to how your op went from coins to SC, but good ways to earn coins are as follows:

Battle. A lot. Good coin battles are Croaking Vale and Cray Caves (now that it's nerfed) if you do speed runs. Also, Robgoblin Pondblasters is pretty decent and quick, too.

If you have a high level/maxed combat job and get bored of dungeons, battling up Skullz mountain to the base gets good coin.

If you get gear you don't want/need from battling, you can sell it at the end. I usually get a few thousand that way.

Other overworld battling can be helpful, too, but might not earn as many coins.

Other good ways to earn coins are farming, cooking and Spot the Difference (if you're quick).

Farm recipes and/or sell harvested crops in the coin shop.

Cook recipes you're good at, and make sure to get as many bonuses as you can! Those stack up nicely.

Spot the Difference might be tricky, but if you're quick, the coin bonuses at the end are all right.

The important thing is to keep at it. Any one activity that makes you dread having to do it isn't worth it, no matter how many coins it brings. Try mixing things up to keep from being bored, or maybe even get friends to play along if they're willing.

Also, if you get membership, take advantage of the double coins during power hour! Utilizing every minute really pays off.

Good luck~
    ^^

*pío pío* O,,O

Some of my quickest methods of earning some coins have been doing the mining, mail sorting, and forging mini games. They work especially well if you have a coin scroll. And if you get coins on the spin, it brings in quite a bit.

Sunzia is offline Master Gamer

Thanks guys Jetaime <3
    Thanks for the memories!