Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Sellenia Fireblood is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Briarpatch problem...

when i did the Briarpatch battle, Azure didn't show up at the end. she/he hasn't been there all weekend, so could it just be a glitch, or is it the server or wat?
    Be Kind to the Earth- Save Jellyfish Fields!!
    GO 106.1 KISS FM!!

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Briarpatch problem...

It's most likely a glitch but it should be fixed soon enough
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

Ivis is offline Explorer

I've had that problem for several days, actually. I was helping a friend level her wizard - one of the wand quests has you talk to Sven just outside the Briar Patch and he wants you to take out Azure. Everything about the battle is normal, but Azure has not spawned in. No Azure, no quest completion

I've reported it as a repeatable bug, but I have no idea of the frequency of bug checks for the game. It might require that one directly contacts a Referee in order to get the proper wheels spinning to get a fix for the problem.

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

If there is a bonus goal you could complete that and then get something there may be a side quest for it, but if you're doing it for the wizard questline then unfortunatly you need to wait
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

brebre563 is offline Explorer

iv had the same problem for a week now and a friend of mine said he allready sent in something saying that Azure isnt showing up.hopefully it gets fixed soon though.
    coreyQuickskater1
    <EPIC SOUL>
    crazy people rule

Zoro Muzi is offline Amateur Gamer

I wouldn't call it a glitch, but possibly something went wrong after a previous update.

The Daydreamer
    Found on dead servers, TCG advocate, "Dreams are the key to imigination." -The Daydreamer

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

I had the same problem and when I sent in a ticket a Ref helped me out... He said that Azure ran away and they have been working on trying to get him back but he understands the problem that you can't complete the quest without Azure being there.. So the Ref passed me under those conditions and I completed that section... Best advice is to send in a ticket and the Ref can help pass you since they're already aware of the problem.
    Playing DCUO now