Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Blue Screen

Default Blue Screen

Ok, while I played Free Realms, a blue screen all of a sudden pops open. So I have question, does free realms have a virus?

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Blue Screen

Free Realms contains NO viruses. Your computer on the other hand, is a PC that runs on Windows XP. Am I correct?
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

Yeah. But this only occurred whenever I play Free Realms.

Arthur Goldenhat is offline Amateur Gamer

Try changin browser ( I perssonally use google chrome it lagg rarely and no problemes using it) , if it still does that try uninstalling Fr plugin and reinstalling it back, cause it might have been only a problem installing it the first time

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Goldenhat View Post
    Try changin browser ( I perssonally use google chrome it lagg rarely and no problemes using it) , if it still does that try uninstalling Fr plugin and reinstalling it back, cause it might have been only a problem installing it the first time
    Well, I used Firefox, so does anyone have the same problem like me and be able to fix it? I need someone who knows for sure.

I use Firefox, i'm on the Vista processor though. Never had a 'blue screen' issue..
    Mckènziè! Server One <Currently Guildless>

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

A common problem many people have had when playing FR is that they don't have the proper drivers / graphics card to support the game... You may want to check and see that everything is updated or upgrade so that it can support the game since it only happens when you play FR..That would be the first thing I would check for. I've used FF as my browser and had no problem with the browser window selection when playing FR but... it couldn't hurt to make sure that's updated too.
    Playing DCUO now