Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Blogs on FRI.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Blogs on FRI.

I am not an advanced computer user, and I don't really get how blogs work here.

How do I generate them? How do I access others blogs? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Blogs on FRI.

Similar to the forums, really o.o You can click the blogs tab (Three down from the forums tab) And it will have an option to create a blog. From there it's just like making a thread on the forums, you could say. And it's just the same for viewing the blogs. It's similar to the forums.. But anyways I hope I answered your question correctly. Because it being 1:42 AM, I'm a bit tired so not completely sure on everything. xD
    Oh! And for the last question : The world may never know.
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Just explore and discover like me, and you'll find out, for all of those questions...

...Or you could just listen to Gabby.

Michael23 Jordan23 is offline Master Gamer

For the last question...... Any. Depends on the lick-er and tootsie roll pop!
    Social Media -> Instagram and Twitter: Jaeko9 Steam: Jaeko9 -I basically sit in the shadows and no one pays attention to me.‚Äč-

u'll be able to see post new blog.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Thanks guys.

I have also discovered (thanks to Mr. Owl) that the answer to my last question is three.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>