Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Dawn73
  • 1 Post By Zalesana
  • 1 Post By Dawn73

Title: Bitterleaf

QuanasTales is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Bitterleaf

So, like everybody else, I've been vying for a pet Leafling because, let's face it, they look so darn huggable. I know you can get them fighting Bitterleaf, but what I'm not sure is how you get it FROM him. Do you get the Leafling pet from the mini florens he spawns, or do you get it by just knocking him out?
    My time may have been brief here...
    ... but I don't think I'll be able to forget any of you.
    Thank you all for the laughs and the smiles.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Bitterleaf

Mini florens, strategy:
    When he gets low health back al lthe way up until he flees back to his spot, he'll regain health then start killing the minions again. Use a low powered weapon. I like using archer or ninja the best.
    Zalesana likes this.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Right now, It's a lot more likely for you to get the pet from the mini florens that he spawns. It's been proven that they drop the pet (that's how I got mine), but I heard that it's possible that the florens dropping the pet is just a glitch. I would try to hurry and get the pet while the florens still drop it.

Here's a tip: If bitterleaf gets too low in health when you're hitting the florens, you can run away from him. When he goes to the 'immune' state and runs back, his health is fully recharged.

Good luck!

Edit: Dawn beat me. xD
    Last edited by Zalesana; 09-06-2013 at 09:44 PM. Reason: 8]
    Dawn73 likes this.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

IKR I DID im like "-TYPES FAST SO I CAN BEAT EVERYONE- -POSTS- MWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH" I win xD
    Good luck getting the pet! I think they may have put the drop rate higher...My friend got it in a DAY yesterday im like seriously? LOL
    Zalesana likes this.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    IKR I DID im like "-TYPES FAST SO I CAN BEAT EVERYONE- -POSTS- MWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH" I win xD
    Good luck getting the pet! I think they may have put the drop rate higher...My friend got it in a DAY yesterday im like seriously? LOL
    Yes, after the update that allowed Bitterleaf to spawn in 5 different possible locations, I was able to get the pet within about 30 minutes of camping the floren spawns.

QuanasTales is offline Amateur Gamer

I must not be as lucky, it's taking forever for me to get one...I JUST WANT TO HUG ONE. Oh, well...Thanks, guys!
    My time may have been brief here...
    ... but I don't think I'll be able to forget any of you.
    Thank you all for the laughs and the smiles.