Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Snugo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Best Way to make money?

How do you make money the best. i have won you cant use though the artifact place in blackspore. if you could tell me the best places/ fighting places that would be great thx

-Snugo
    "Sadness And Pain Are The Beggining Of Fear . . . . And Fear Hurts Us All"

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Best Way to make money?

In my time, TCG tournaments, Croaking Vale (rush to the bosses and knock out Trappers), Tier 5 Chef minigames via the game guide, and harvesting were pretty much the fastest money-makers. If you want an easy, effortless way, though, you could always buy coin with SC.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

lil styles01 is offline Banned

He got them all besides Snowy Canyon. You can get the gear then sell it to others or just trade it for stuff you want.

sapphire1021 is offline Amateur Gamer

Probably the Croaking Vale game in Briarwood
    Shanna Thundersky
    <Shake It Up Dance Crew>

tp1456 is offline Explorer

Run croaking vale during power hour.
    _-+±Tyler Darksword±+-_
    Proud Free Realms member since May 12, 2009
    Level 20 Adventurer, Archer, Blacksmith, Brawler, Card Duelist, Chef, Fisherman, Medic, Miner, Ninja, Pet Trainer, Postman, Warrior, and Wizard.
    Spoiler: show
    I have all jobs maxed except for cart driver, demo derby, and soccer star.
    I also have a very awsome large wilds house and a fairly good snowhill lot.

If Justin Bieber decided to jump off a 500 story building, 98% of girls in high school and younger would be screaming "NOOOOOOOOOO!" Copy and paste this in your signature if you would be one of the 2% of guys with a bag of popcorn screaming"JUMP!!!!!!!!!!"
    I did not write this but it is true!

AlyssaBrightsong is offline Amateur Gamer

definately croaking vale during power hour. and if you have been playing a long time, and you have rare items that people are desperate for, people will pay a lot of money for them. especially pre-december stuff. i have seen keys go for 1k. so collections are pretty good.plus if you get certain keys they open certain chests and you get clothes. plus if u get lucky (this happened to me with the memorial caverns chest) and you get a glitch that allows you to get 7 complete rare explorer outfits. you can sell those for some good money. the blackspore stuff seems most popular right now. somehow i got extra shoes with the blackspore stuff... another glitch that i never sent a ticket in for also if you spend A LOT of time doing level 13 combat jobs and you get the elite gear that sells well too. snowy canyon has the quickest way to do that. you get different colors there that sometimes people are too lazy to get themselves so they will pay good money or trade you a different color. i wouldnt go there only looking for elite gear though. hope this helps!
    Last edited by AlyssaBrightsong; 10-07-2010 at 09:36 PM.

Insider since August 1, 2010

Robertgalehaven is offline Pro Gamer

I would say sell rare clothes for high prices, do tcg tourneys, or get rare armour from snowy canyon and sell for about 30k, hoped this helped

Snugo is offline Amateur Gamer

thx guys so much help almost had 100k in about 15 hours ( too days i have a life lol )
    "Sadness And Pain Are The Beggining Of Fear . . . . And Fear Hurts Us All"

memena123456 is offline Explorer

easy as pie hun this is simple first of all this is mostly recommended for members you may know a game called artifact shamartifacts well thats the best money maker in the game recently if you win the game and you score coins during your (Power HOUR) you will get 550 coins bonus 225 coins this is the best way to make money so far ^^

suzie2nd is offline Amateur Gamer

Tcg tournaments, and brawling
    Emily Earthmeadow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast