Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Egg Zachly
  • 1 Post By Dawn73
  • 1 Post By Egg Zachly

Title: Best Recipe For Chef Lving?

  1. #1
    Dawn73's Avatar
    Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,544

    Icon5 Best Recipe For Chef Lving?

    Title says all, i'm having a really hard time getting motivated to level due to the slowness. Any tips? Which recipe has the most stars? (i'm lvling through the game guide area btw.)
    Narwhales. Bai.

  2. #2
    Egg Zachly is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,918

    Default Re: Best Recipe For Chef Lving?

    They all have the same amount of stars so you just want to find one that you can complete in the quickest time possible. Gummyfruit Sundae can be complete in something like 15 seconds and the bonus objectives can be completed quite easily too so do that one. Roughly 150-200 stars per minute, you have to take into consideration time loss from spinning the wheel.
    HinkyHollywood likes this.

  3. #3
    Dawn73's Avatar
    Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,544

    Default Re: Best Recipe For Chef Lving?

    Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    They all have the same amount of stars so you just want to find one that you can complete in the quickest time possible. Gummyfruit Sundae can be complete in something like 15 seconds and the bonus objectives can be completed quite easily too so do that one. Roughly 150-200 stars per minute, you have to take into consideration time loss from spinning the wheel.
    I find it funny that we've been the only 2 posting in the mornings for a while LOL. And ah okay i'll try that (:
    Egg Zachly likes this.
    Narwhales. Bai.

  4. #4
    Egg Zachly is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,918

    Default Re: Best Recipe For Chef Lving?

    Well 2-2:30pm really isn't the morning per say, it is just when I normally get home from work. I usually check the forums before logging in game and doing my farming for the day.
    HinkyHollywood likes this.

  5. #5
    Dawn73's Avatar
    Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,544

    Default Re: Best Recipe For Chef Lving?

    Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    Well 2-2:30pm really isn't the morning per say, it is just when I normally get home from work. I usually check the forums before logging in game and doing my farming for the day.
    Ah lol. I'm still on break...ah.....3 more days left...x]
    Narwhales. Bai.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    53

    Default Re: Best Recipe For Chef Lving?

    You can also equip a stars flair shard from the wheel.

  7. #7
    zachpuppy's Avatar
    zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,444

    Default Re: Best Recipe For Chef Lving?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Quickcandy View Post
    You can also equip a stars flair shard from the wheel.
    I attempted to do this with the Crafting Tempered Circle Shard and nothing changed. I haven't attempted this with my Amplifier Tempered Circle shard, though. (+13 Star Percentage or whatever on all jobs).
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •