Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Chase Silvergem is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Bergram Stumpfinger?

i am doing the brawler quests and one is to find and defeat bergeam stumpfinger i just want to know were is he?
    Chase Silvergem
    <Insiders>

Check Out My New Store I Am Adding More Jobs PM Me The Job You Would Like In The Store I Will Hold Items For You If You Cant Buy Them At The Moment. Help Me Get Enough Money To Buy Goth Clothes!!! Here Is A Link To My Store http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=25915

Default Re: Bergram Stumpfinger?

Last edited by Siobhan EmeraldCastle; 09-29-2010 at 09:40 PM.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

UGH!!! tht hels alot!!!! (doesnt)
    Chase Silvergem
    <Insiders>

Check Out My New Store I Am Adding More Jobs PM Me The Job You Would Like In The Store I Will Hold Items For You If You Cant Buy Them At The Moment. Help Me Get Enough Money To Buy Goth Clothes!!! Here Is A Link To My Store http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=25915

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Yup, he wanders around constantly. My personal suggestion is to turn on your indicator arrows and have them show only combat instances (red). Comb through Blackspore to see if you can find him. It's obviously much faster with a group.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

thx that actually helps how do you turn on your arrows?
    Chase Silvergem
    <Insiders>

Orthuss is offline Pro Gamer

Your arrows? Oh, you turn them on somewhere in the settings panel. I'm not sure where.
    Also, you might want to just go around Blackspore, preferably on a mount, and just check all red dots. Here's a hint though, I've never seen Bergram south of the Wall.

There are other roaming monsters, too. The Hooligan Bullies, Mudshell, Brutus the Brute. Bergram's not the only one.

FR Names - Orth (Pixie Guy Main), Kanji Tatsumi (Human Guy Alt)
    Guess who's back? Back again?

Last edited by Siobhan EmeraldCastle; 09-29-2010 at 09:40 PM.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Chase Silvergem View Post
    how do you turn on your arrows?
    If the controls remain the same, click on the silver gear at the top right corner of the screen (Game Options). From the menu on the left, select Minimap Options and make sure the dot next to Indicator Arrows (or something like that) is filled in. Then select Indicator Arrows from the menu on the left and make sure only Combat has a filled dot.

They should prove useful since they'll name the instance once you get close enough to it.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.