Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Title: Benefits of Premium Memberships (Pros and Cons) Please help me decide.

♪Sydney♪ is offline Pro Gamer

Default Benefits of Premium Memberships (Pros and Cons) Please help me decide.

Okay, I just want a one month membership to start out with but I want to know the actual benefits or the membership and pros and cons of them?
    Also if you buy a 1 month membership and make another player do all the players have shared inventory? If/when I let the membership expire will I be able to play the players, or go into the house it gives for free? If not and if the inventory isn't shared what happens to the stuff I have on my other player?
    Thanks in advanced.

Also, if I make another character will I be able to choose a default?
    Last edited by ♪Sydney♪; 04-26-2012 at 07:55 AM.
    IGN: Forever Jínxed

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Benefits of Premium Memberships (Pros and Cons) Please help me decide.

Alright, the stuff that comes along with getting a membership.

-Once you are a member you can have to three characters on that account. The characters inventory are completely serperate, but they do share SC and TCG (Not redeemed awards).

-You can buy rides with a membership. Rides help you move ALOT faster, and are pretty fun to show off. Plus you can still ride them once your membership expires (from my experience, correct me if I'm wrong).

-Your name will no longer be that minty-green color, but an orange-y gold. This doesn't have an effect on anything, really. Just shows off the fact you're a member now.

-You will get monthly rewards for being a member, most of the times these have 10,000 coins, and some SC item/mystery key.

-Discounts for all SC/coinshop items.

-Style Cards for purchase in the coinshop!

-Special members only quests will open up, to get cool rewards like the Suger Zinger.

-You will get monthly Booster Packs in TCG! Every month you have a membership, you should recieve a Booster Pack such as the Baron Von Darkcheat or Shattered Past packs ect. that have cool virtual rewards in them!

All I can think of right now, hope that answers some of your questions.
    Last edited by Miss Morose; 04-26-2012 at 09:24 AM.
    AangXD likes this.
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

Default Re: Benefits of Premium Memberships (Pros and Cons) Please help me decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Morose View Post

-Once you are a member you can have to three characters on that account. The characters inventory are completely serperate, but they do share SC and TCG (Not redeemed awards).

-You can buy rides with a membership. Rides help you move ALOT faster, and are pretty fun to show off. Plus you can still ride them once your membership expires (from my experience, correct me if I'm wrong).

-Your name will no longer be that minty-green color, but an orange-y gold. This doesn't have an effect on anything, really. Just shows off the fact you're a member now.

-You will get monthly rewards for being a member, most of the times these have 10,000 coins, and some SC item/mystery key.

-Special members only quests will open up, to get cool rewards like the Suger Zinger.

-You will get monthly Booster Packs in TCG! Every month you have a membership, you should recieve a Booster Pack such as the Baron Von Darkcheat or Shattered Past packs ect. that have cool virtual rewards in them!

Thank you! I might just get the 3 month in that case. It depends on how much spending money I can use today. ^_^

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Okie, glad I could help! And good luck with your membership! :]
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

You can also trade in the TCG.
    You can level up to level 20
    All dungeons will be accessible (if you have the right level)

Quote Originally Posted by AangXD View Post
    You can also trade in the TCG.
    You can level up to level 20
    All dungeons will be accessible (if you have the right level)
    Thanks for the information ^_^

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Morose View Post

Do note:

Monthly member booster packs are untradeable, and their contents are also untradeable. You also only receive a member's pack if $OE happens to release a member's pack during your membership lapse ($OE has a history of giving member's packs late, sometimes two or three weeks late, so there is a low chance you will receive a member's pack).
    Last edited by Benny Solarhammer; 04-26-2012 at 01:56 PM.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Thanks for the help everyone, I was able to get myself a three month membership + 500 SC and I got my sister a 1 month membership <3
    AangXD likes this.

Cuppiecake is offline Newbie Explorer

By the way, getting a membership will allow you to get more characters on your profile. The only problem would be that once the membership runs out that you have to choose only 1 character that you can play with until the next time you buy a membership. As mentioned in the previous replies, there are monthly member packs and members only quests unlocked. If you can manage to buy a lifetime (best to buy it on special deals) membership you will not need worry about choosing your character once it runs over and paying for it again.
    But, even at that, new items always come out at some point and then you want to buy more sc so you can buy the new items...
    Am I super special? Maybe. Am I a different color? Sure. Am I normal? No way!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppiecake View Post
    By the way, getting a membership will allow you to get more characters on your profile. The only problem would be that once the membership runs out that you have to choose only 1 character that you can play with until the next time you buy a membership. As mentioned in the previous replies, there are monthly member packs and members only quests unlocked. If you can manage to buy a lifetime (best to buy it on special deals) membership you will not need worry about choosing your character once it runs over and paying for it again.
    But, even at that, new items always come out at some point and then you want to buy more sc so you can buy the new items...
    Thanks I was really wondering about the avatar thing. I'll probably just keep the one I have and not make anymore. I'll probably just get the lifetime eventually.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast