Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Layla Littlenymph

Title: Avatar pic..is this true?

Default Avatar pic..is this true?

So I have to have 20 posts before I can have a custom avatar??
    Heya! It's Ariista the fashion critic! I talk ALL things FR fashion! Add me on Free Realms! PM me! Suscribe!
    ~Love ya! <3

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Avatar pic..is this true?

I think it might be 10 posts unless they changed it. 8]

Well that's a little ridiculous :p All well, thanks you very much!(:
    Heya! It's Ariista the fashion critic! I talk ALL things FR fashion! Add me on Free Realms! PM me! Suscribe!
    ~Love ya! <3

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

You're welcome!

Jenny thunder is offline Explorer

Nope only 10
    UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot.nothing is going to get better.It's not
    -Dr.Seuss

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

I see you got your avatar.

Just curious though. Why is that a silly rule? I know your question has been answered, but I often see people complain about post minimums, so I would like to toss my two cents in. Believe it or not. they do fill a purpose.

*Post minimums for guild membership: If you are not willing to be an active member of the FRI community, you would not mesh well within the <Insiders> guild.

*Post minimums for posting tades: Some people would never post outside the marketplace were it not for this requirement. What a boring forum this would be if people only posted in the market.

*Post Minimus for avatars and signatures: If you are not going to post on at least a semi regular basis, why would you even need an avatar?

Post minimums are a way to encourage people to be active on the forum. The more active they are, the better the forum. A lot of people drop off when they meet the minimums, but at least the minimums encourage people to explore the forum and give it a try. You often never know whether or not you will like something until you give it a chance.
    Last edited by Layla Littlenymph; 12-13-2012 at 02:10 AM.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    I see you got your avatar.

Just curious though. Why is that a silly rule? I know your question has been answered, but I often see people complain about post minimums, so I would like to toss my two cents in. Believe it or not. they do fill a purpose.

*Post minimums for guild membership: If you are not willing to be an active member of the FRI community, you would not mesh well within the <Insiders> guild.

*Post minimums for posting tades: Some people would never post outside the marketplace were it not for this requirement. What a boring forum this would be if people only posted in the market.

*Post Minimus for avatars and signatures: If you are not going to post on at least a semi regular basis, why would you even need an avatar?

Post minimums are a way to encourage people to be active on the forum. The more active they are, the better the forum. A lot of people drop off when they meet the minimums, but at least the minimums encourage people to explore the forum and give it a try. You often never know whether or not you will like something until you give it a chance.
    Thank you for speaking for a lot of us.

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne