Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

brett1 silverstone is offline Amateur Gamer

Default anyone know who the contest winners are?

I was wondering if anyone knew who the SOE contes winners are for the tv and the computer and the camera and the sc card contest i wanted to know who won. if anyone knows

kim coldrock is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: anyone know who the contest winners are?

i am sorry i dont know that

'On The Dance Floor'

Seth Ninjax is offline Master Gamer

The winners will be announced by April 4th (I think). Anyone please correct me if I am wrong.
    Found it:
    Quote Originally Posted by Luck O' The Irish Official Rules
    DETERMINATION OF WINNERS/ODDS: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner, one (1) potential Second Place Prize winner, one (1) potential Third Place Prize winner, and five (5) potential Runner Up winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about April 4, 2011 from among all eligible entries received by March 20, 2011 (if via methods 1 and 2 above) and by March 27, 2011 (if via method 3 above). Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by phone and/or email and/or in-game within three (3) weeks of the drawing. Each entrant must update his or her Station Account with a correct and current email address and phone number so that Sponsor can contact and deliver prizes to potential winners. No messages will be left on potential winners’ voice messaging system. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days of Sponsor’s first attempt, such potential winner and entry will be disqualified, the prize and winner status will be forfeited, and another potential winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received.
    Last edited by Seth Ninjax; 03-29-2011 at 05:28 PM.
    <Insiders>
    All Servers

Level 20 All Jobs

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

They'll prolly let those people know, but I doubt they'll publicly give the info out o.O?

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*