Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zimster

Title: ? Anyone, can you do the dance off more than twice and .....

madisonalyse03 is offline Pro Gamer

Default ? Anyone, can you do the dance off more than twice and .....

1. Can anyone tell me where to get rewards other than candy?

I really could use some help on this. thanks
    Last edited by madisonalyse03; 10-12-2012 at 11:18 PM.

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: ? Anyone, can you do the dance off more than twice and .....

Idk, I was confused as well...

True story!

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

The dance off - You can do more than 1 time, and they are always held by Bone Bog in Blackspore, but you have to wear the costume for either side your participating on to get a piece of the "prize" (cake) you get at the end of the dance-off

As for the candy items, you get from regular halloween quests in Sanctuary.. Halloween Harry would be the wise one to go too, and all sorts of others! Just look for the pumpkin, stuffed with candy, over-top the quest-holder's head
    Zalesana likes this.
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Elura is offline Master Gamer

Hey Anna, not sure if you figured it out yet, but you can get costumes and face paints from doing some of the quests the first time round, and also after you have done the quest to take the Pumpkin Prince down, turn that quest in, then talk to the npc again and he will send you to talk to Halloween Harry (who stands just to his right), to turn in Goo.

If you turn in Goo to Harry, he will give you a quest to do the mini game by clicking on the candy filled pumpkin on the ground next to him. When you win this game, talk to Harry again and you can win face paints, costumes, or mostly candy it seem, lol.

You can do this quest over and over again until you run out of goo. Make sure you pick the quest up again each time though, because you can still play the mini game without having the quest, but you won't win a prize if you don't have the quest. I learned this the hard way, hehe.

Oh, and if you do Halloween Harry's initial quest line, you can get a Paper Bag Candy Holder (I think this was a random prize because I got it on my alt but not my main) and at the very end of the quest line you will get a Skull Lantern.