Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Zyonmkxq
  • 1 Post By Pinktree2010
  • 1 Post By Zyonmkxq

Title: Anybody have a list?

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Default Anybody have a list?

I'm just wondering if somebody could copy/paste a list or a link to one of the stuff that the new overworld enemies drop.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Default Re: Anybody have a list?

Well without any specifics, they all drop level 1 armor, weapons, and shards for every job. Two new petpals, an eagle and a hawk. And a few random consumables. Upon defeating the necro unleashed battle you may be rewarded with a new level 20 weapon for all jobs. EDIT: To avoid confusion this is for combat jobs only, not ALL jobs in the literal sense.
    Zalesana likes this.

Thanks. +rep

What are the specific shards?

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by The Flaming Trident View Post
    Thanks. +rep

What are the specific shards?
    Basically the shards are not that amazing, they are like level one shards only they either help grow health a bit faster or help raise defense. However, the flair shards are what a lot of people want. One shard makes honey drip from your weapon the other gives it a briarwood fire affect. You may want to check out the flair shards, lots of people like them.
    Zalesana likes this.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

I don't know off hand but there are 2 types of flair shards for each combat job (which is what I assume is what you are looking for.) Honey and something like dark magic? Idr. And a few useless level 1 power shards for all comba jobs (the coin shop power shards are better.) I recall level 1 power shards for hp regeneration and +defense specifically (both useless.) There are probably more. I don't really know much about them because they are all level 1 and I am not interested in level 1 items so your better off talking to someone who is merchanting that stuff.
    Zalesana likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinktree2010 View Post
    Basically the shards are not that amazing, they are like level one shards only they either help grow health a bit faster or help raise defense. However, the flair shards are what a lot of people want. One shard makes honey drip from your weapon the other gives it a briarwood fire affect. You may want to check out the flair shards, lots of people like them.
    Alright. It's the flair shards I'm more interested in. I think I have both of the ones you've mentioned, so it looks like I don't need to wander around aimlessly killing stuff.

Thanks. +rep

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by The Flaming Trident View Post
    Alright. It's the flair shards I'm more interested in. I think I have both of the ones you've mentioned, so it looks like I don't need to wander around aimlessly killing stuff.

Thanks. +rep
    Unfortunately, even though their are only two types of flair shards they are for individual jobs. So 12 in total that you would need to find/obtain for every job.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Quote Originally Posted by Pinktree2010 View Post
    Unfortunately, even though their are only two types of flair shards they are for individual jobs. So 12 in total that you would need to find/obtain for every job.
    Eh, I guess as long as I have them for my main combat jobs, I should be fine.