Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: Any idea as to when the new Free Realms update is going to be over?

A J
    A J is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Any idea as to when the new Free Realms update is going to be over?

Just went to FreeRealms.com now and it says:
    Pardon Our Dust...

We're making your world a better place! As soon as we finish, we'll be back online, so try again soon!

Any idea as to when the game will be available? Hopefully soon?
    IGN: Alïce

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Any idea as to when the new Free Realms update is going to be over?

I know FR is going be down for the whole entire day but I'll let you know what else I'll find.

EDIT: Here what I found

Ashlanne posted:

Important: We will perform maintenance beginning at 12:01AM Pacific* on April 23, 2012. This will impact the following services:

o Login for our games WILL be affected from 12:01 AM Pacific* to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific*

o Commerce transactions, including purchases on our websites and in-game marketplaces will be unavailable between from 12:01 AM Pacific* to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific*

o Account management will be unavailable starting 12:01 AM to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific*

o All Games will be unavailable starting 12:01 AM to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific*

We apologize for this interruption and will resume all affected services as soon as the maintenance is completed.

petariaking likes this.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

A J
    A J is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ciana Winterblossom View Post
    I know FR is going be down for the whole entire day but I'll let you know what else I'll find.

EDIT: Here what I found

Ashlanne posted:

Important: We will perform maintenance beginning at 12:01AM Pacific* on April 23, 2012. This will impact the following services:

o Login for our games WILL be affected from 12:01 AM Pacific* to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific*

o Commerce transactions, including purchases on our websites and in-game marketplaces will be unavailable between from 12:01 AM Pacific* to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific*

o Account management will be unavailable starting 12:01 AM to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific*

o All Games will be unavailable starting 12:01 AM to approximately 11:59 PM Pacific*

We apologize for this interruption and will resume all affected services as soon as the maintenance is completed.

Aww dang! I was growing a Vaultberry..
    Thanks though. xD
    IGN: Alïce

Anybody know what they're fixing?
    I know theres a few glitches like a couple of times when I beat Cakenstien he disappeared and it wouldn't let me exit or show that I had beat the game.

Also here lately when people have ported to me they've been invisible. I was doing a trade and asked the girl to port and she was like "I'm already here!" But it was still a few seconds before I could see her.

And when I port to the cooking table in Merry Vale I get stuck in the flowers alot and have to re-port to get out.

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

I really don't know but it may have do something with the glitches and bugs. Or maybe the new areas?

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

MissieC is offline Amateur Gamer

It isn't Free Realms maintanence it's SOE maintanence. All SOE game are down for the 24 hour period. So I am not sure whether or not anything will be updated or fixed with FR.
    IGN is Ohnonomomojoete

That would be awesome if its the new areas but I doubt it since the Birthday Bash is going on. I would also be torn between what I wanted to do. Birthday Bash, visit new area. O.k new area would win. But I would try to do both.

Quote Originally Posted by MissieC View Post
    It isn't Free Realms maintanence it's SOE maintanence. All SOE game are down for the 24 hour period. So I am not sure whether or not anything will be updated or fixed with FR.
    O, ok. Thanks.

Holly Pearlwing is offline Amateur Gamer

24 hours and absolutely NOTHING new OR fixed. That is just stupid man. At least fix some glitches. Seriously now a days if i try to do a battle by game freezes up. I can't lower the setting for graphics on this computer cause any lower and it would be a blob and on my other computer i lowered it and I can't get on at all! I am seriously thinking of asking my parents to let me become a member on wizard 101 or something cause Free Realms is just no longer as much fun and these stupid bugs are slowly draining the fun away.

Kyle Majesticmeadow is offline Amateur Gamer

They are working on all SOE Games and Services. They are working on the sites mostly and updating and fixing things. You might see some things done to the games when the downtime is complete.
    ~ Building up a lot everyday ~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast