Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Default Ambrose's Dig Site... HELP!

Hi, I have been trying to complete the Card Duelist series', Since they are free now, but there is this one Minigame, that I MUST complete entirely in order to continue through the Shattered Past Questline, and I just CAN'T beat it! It makes me upset. It's called Ambrose's Dig, and it has 5 levels of matching tiles, with an annoying timer that decreases faster and faster with each level you complete, and I have tried 11 times now, And I have failed every last time on the 4th or 5th level. This is really getting to me, and I would appreciate if anyone had some tips and tricks to beating this Mini-game, thank you!
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Default Re: Ambrose's Dig Site... HELP!

Again, very last level, I was doing amazing, almost finished, and I couldn't find a single match and the timer booted me out. 12th try so far.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Ah, I Stink At Playing Cards, i Should Try It o.o what do you mean Their "Free"?

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

You should read all the latest articles located at the left side of the Character Profile Page. All quest packs for Card Duelist have been removed, and each quest like for each expansion is completely free now, Otherwise, you would have to pay SC for each Quest Bundle.

Joshi5432 is offline Explorer

Hmm. I always manage to beat the game. You know, when you make matches, the timer should get filled up a little more. So try making matches rapidly. I guess that should help.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Yes, they are free ... * mumble*

I have played Ambrose about 20+ times and never loose, is your mouse laggy/slow?

- Play on an empty server
    - When you can't find a match, pause the game, look for it, then continue, good luck

ny2nc8 is offline Explorer

What type of computer are you using, because if it is a laptop it is extremly harder to complete that game. Also your computer may lag or is slower Free Realms ,because the type it is.