Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sowelu is offline Explorer

Default Am I the only one getting disconnected from the server even though my internet is working?

I just lost my THIRD card game in a row, not because I suck but because Free Realms likes to randomly disconnect me even though my internet works. It is so annoying, especially since I am in the tournament and I keep losing games that I could have won.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Am I the only one getting disconnected from the server even though my internet is working?

It's a long-standing problem. It occurs more frequently during certain periods of time, such as directly after the recent patch, but it is inevitable. Everybody, or at least a good majority, has been disconnected by Free Realms with no good reason given.

An image I got back in December. Though not the same problem you may get, it has the same results.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Theninjadude47 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Am I the only one getting disconnected from the server even though my internet is working?

Ugh This happens to me almost evry day!
    Zukameku Sathi - Ryan Shadowburn
    Insiders - Nexus

Eladwodahs Alim is offline Master Gamer

Yep, was kicked five times within 10 minutes yesterday placing furniture at my home...I ended up logging off and restarting my entire computer. Seemed to work fine afterward. It unfortunately happens to quite a few players....
    Nothing is permanent.

Buddha

I didnt used to have this problem but, maybe it's just my imagination, it seems to happen more frequently when I use the european filters. I use them to chat more freely, but seem to have a more frequent disconnection issue; several times in a short period.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

This has been happening to me as well. Twice during the TCG tournament the other day and several times yesterday when I was in my big wilds house moving blocks around. It is annoying. I wish they would fix it.

I had trouble yesterday during one of the TCG tournaments. It said I was disconnected but i was able to keep playing and my wins/losses were recorded. Hmmm....

http://i45.tinypic.com/i2o6ww.jpg
    Alix Azurecloud Zoey Auragem

Torak Lin is offline Pro Gamer

Besides due to a scheduled maintenance or a server crash-down, I have not been disconnected from the server without a good reason. I wonder why so.

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

i hav too it will go away. soon
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

It happens to me too.

What really makes me upset, is that it did not happen to you when you were kicking my can in the tourney last night.

That was no way to treat a lady, you card shark you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast