Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ZidenVentania is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Am i a bad blacksmith ?

Hi

i just started playng. I done the farm quests then the mining quests, now i should smith 2 hammers, each costing 10 copper bars.

Duuude i mine alot for 10 copper ore, then each 5 copper ore turns into a single copper bar, and i need 20 bars O_O would take forever !!! Am i a bad blacksmith or what ?

ZidenVentania is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: Am i a bad blacksmith ?

by the way, i cannot use more any blacksmithy ? says i can only use if i pay now....

kim coldrock is offline Amateur Gamer

you have become a member to continue

'On The Dance Floor'

lady flame xD is offline Pro Gamer

The thing is that to try to be more careful when trying to make the copper ore in bars. This is why you took just one copper bar, the maximum is 5 of them, but you must have some dexterity and to be more patient when trying to complete the minigame.
    For the second question: Do you have a paid membership? To continue being a Blacksmith or the other members jobs you need to be a member. If you are not one, then you can just level till level 5.

Friends are like stars... you don't always see them, but you know they're always there.

Mizzila is offline Amateur Gamer

I know that when I try to make copper bars, I am careful when pouring the melted metal, and then I get 5 copper bars, if that helps you any!

Jewel2 is offline Explorer

The same thing is happening to me too ZidenVentania and I am level 18. It used to give 5 if not spilled but now only one no matter what. I sent in a bug report about it.

lady flame xD is offline Pro Gamer

@m.afaqanjum228
    Next time, just not copy what I just said, and try to make the reply by yourself.

Friends are like stars... you don't always see them, but you know they're always there.

Spilling it is not the problem here. If you read my post you would see that even when not spilling any I got only one copper bar. There seems to be a glitch at the moment. If you haven't tried it in a while I suggest you go and do so this way you can see for yourselves.

Ali101 is offline Amateur Gamer

It took a while for me to figure out why I spill so much, but I later found out... just tip the cup slowly, but more forward each time, to get all 5 bars.

For what seems like the thousandth time... there seems to be a glitch at the moment. It's not working like it's supposed to. EVEN IF YOU DON'T SPILL ANY YOU ARE CURRENTLY ONLY RECEIVING ONE BAR. Report it as a bug.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast