Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Emma Maefield is offline Pro Gamer

Default Are all gloves members-only?

Hello! I'm not a member, and I know that most gloves are members-only. I was just wondering if there were any that are for everyone or if all of them are members-only. Also if they all are; are any of them tradeable?

-emma
    ign:
    webkinz

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Are all gloves members-only?

No, not all gloves are membes only. If you mean Freestyle Gloves then there is only one members only pair and those can be traded for use.
    All key gloves are tradeable.

Smiling Rain is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Maefield View Post
    Hello! I'm not a member, and I know that most gloves are members-only. I was just wondering if there were any that are for everyone or if all of them are members-only. Also if they all are; are any of them tradeable?

-emma
    Emma , no they aren't , except goth gloves VR and Sacred Keys collection Ayani treasure chest (green outfit set,this collection is somehow members-only due to Key to the City)

Collecting rare exploration tokens and keys collections give gloves as a piece of an adventurer outfit .

Gloves are tradeable . Even you can trade Ayani treasure chest green outfit .

More information about keys collection , visit this page : http://fr.zam.com/wiki/Category:Collections_%28FR%29

if you wish to collect keys , visit this page : http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=18352 (Exact Key Locations with Photoguide)

Know that there are players who trade keys and outfits , outfit pieces . Good Luck

Emma Maefield is offline Pro Gamer

thank you so much
    ign:
    webkinz