Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Album Issues

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Default Album Issues

Well, yesterday I took some screenshots in Free Realms that I wanted to post on here. And the only thing I can do to post pictures that aren't labled as "attachments" and are actually part of the post is put them in my album and then copy the URL.(Yes, I know there are other sites to upload pictures on, but I'm not allowed to use them.) So when I tried to upload the pictures, it loaded for a while, but then instead of uploading them, it said "Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Webpage." I thought it was a one-time error, so I didn't try to upload any more last night. But then today I thought I would try again, so I did, but the same thing happened. Then I thought it might be something wrong with the album, since I hadn't uploaded any pictures in it for several months until yesterday. So I tried to upload the pictures in a different album, and it still wouldn't work. Does anyone know what might have caused this problem? Usually, if there's something wrong with the picture, it will tell me what instead of going to the "Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Webpage" page. And would there be something wrong with the album, or is it just my computer? Also, is anyone else having this problem? Thanks in advance...

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Album Issues

The size or type of the files might have caused some problems. 1.5MB seems to be the limit for uploading at a time. BMP also doesn't seem to work. Have you tried uploading one/two pictures at a time, maybe the smallest one first? I know I sometimes get a "cannot display" error when it might have actually been the website itself.
    If that doesn't work, it may be worth a shot to try uploading the pictures in a different browser, such as Firefox or Google Chrome.
    If nothing works, you'll probably want to contact Kade Wolfspotter about the problem, although he's a very busy man.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Album Issues

Thanks, that advice worked nicely...
    I think you were right about the size; both pictures were rather large. And they were both .png files, which is what I usually use with no problems.
    Also, I gave one of them an odd name, which might have had something to do with it..