Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Adventurer Flair Shards

Are the any Adventurer non-member flair shards to get that aren't SC?

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventurer Flair Shards

hmm... non member... i dont think so.. the only flair shard i can think of is that one where you can get from the spin..tampered circle something....

those diamond shards are from members only quests.. but when you get the shard and not a member anymore, you still can use it though...

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

Torak Lin is offline Pro Gamer

Visit this website for a guide about Flair Shards. Hope that helps.
    Torak Lin ö(◕.◕)ö

i don't have any comments
    One with all and all is with one

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

On the game on non-member and i can't use any of the adventurer shards because of that. They should really put some non-member adventurer shards that you can get with coins into the game. It's be pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedc View Post
    On the game on non-member and i can't use any of the adventurer shards because of that. They should really put some non-member adventurer shards that you can get with coins into the game. It's be pretty sweet.
    They should. Even if it's very minimal we should at least get a little.

rolandspore is offline Amateur Gamer

Now I'm doubting myself, but I thought the Camp Chatty and Camp Robby flair shards were for all players.
    Roland Spore
    <The Notorious>
    Born June 14, 2009 Member since July 28, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by rolandspore View Post
    Now I'm doubting myself, but I thought the Camp Chatty and Camp Robby flair shards were for all players.
    All players can get them, but only members can use them. (rip-off)

Icy Rose is offline Master Gamer

I don't think so because the only ones I can think of are from SC ...
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(") IGN:
    Icy Rose

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Those from the members only quests, the summer event, and the Station Cash Marketplace are the only Flair Shards I can think of. If you mean to ask if there are any available for someone who has never been or will be a member, then I suppose I can only say, "No."

However, before the Daily Wheel was given different items (they did that some time a while back), there were Circle Shards that gave a small boost to the amount of stars gained, the most famous and therefore useful being the Amplifier Tempered Circle Shard (+13 stars, any job). Since the integration of accessories, Circle Shards and Flair Shards fall under the same category. These Circle Shards do give a flair: stars dripping from the handheld of the player. These can no longer be obtained from the wheel, from my experience, however. These were not and have not been labeled members only, and obviously (or hopefully) were not rewarded to only members. I'm afraid these are the only shards I can think of where a player may be able to put a Flair on their weapon without spending SC in some way.

I just remembered that you mentioned Adventurer, as well. Unfortunately, this narrows down the possibilities to the discontinued Amplifier Tempered Circle Shard, since it can be used by any and all jobs (not particularly effective on Fisherman, though). If this was something you were hoping to find for yourself or someone else, I hope that I'm wrong.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 06-18-2010 at 06:16 PM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast