Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Mfreddie is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Account creation trouble.

I used to have an account on Free Realms, but its been so long that i forgot the information. but that isnt the problem. I came back to this website hoping to maybe start again. So when i clicked the new players button, i was directed to the option of selecting a pre made character, or customizing my own. When i got to the spot when i choose my name, i chose one and clicked the next button. Then it brought me to the login screen. And this is where the problem is. i never get the option to create an account to even log in with. i have no clue what to do. help?

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Account creation trouble.

it sometimes does that when I try to make a new account, to test... you probably should retry a few times, it probably won't do that again. I think it does that if you log in into several accounts, i'm not sure.

Spoiler: show
    TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

Er Does That To Me All The Time Theres Usally Nothing Wrong With It I Think It Might Be A Gliitch Or A Loading Error Usally It Only Does It Once I would Just Refresh And Try Again Hope This Helps
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.

Emm1tt is offline Amateur Gamer

Like they said it happens, just reload page or try in Private Browser (private browser usually stops alot of unwanted glitches)