Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: :'(

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

Default :'(

How do i make a guild popular!!!!! all the guilds in my history that i've made wre all unpopular except for a hotel staff that i got rid of

I rly need to know because if my new guild Arichicu doesnt get popular i'll never make a guild again!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT ASK WHY I AM ASKING IF YOU DO I WILL GET MAD
    Last edited by sparkles; 11-13-2010 at 08:11 PM.
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Default Re: :'(

Um.... Why is making a "Popular" guild so important to you? lol Its just a guild.

cuz i wanna be like Insiders and your suppossed to answer not ask why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexgeorgem is offline Amateur Gamer

Well don't let mistakes end your guild-owning career, but some tips would be...

1)Be on as often as possible & get members that are on often- this will keep your guild alive and well.

2)Host guild sponsored or guild-only parties and activities-doing things within your guild will keep your members alive and satisfied.

3)ADVERTISE!! I'm sure this website has an area where you can invite people to join your guild.

Follow these rules and your guild will be popular in no time!

It doesn't take just 1 day to make a guild popular... It actually takes alot of time and work,like any other guild. And you said you wanted your new guild to be big like Insiders? It's not gonna be easy, I bet that the Leaders that worked on the site couldn't say that Making it was a Piece Of Cake...They had to work their behinds off! lol.You don't work/wait hard enough on the guild, Maybe that's why you can't make a Guild that suits you? Good Luck with this one

why dont you join chaz? sure insider's guild would like a little break from you no offence

RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

Funny thing. First, you kinda have to be popular yourself... Join Insiders, become popular, and then make your own.

Chaz is an amazing person i can't ever get tired in my guild (insiders) and i hope he doesnt leave >.>

@Sparkles: Oh wow lol, I don't think they want that, people in guild have even told me that I make the Guild Chat more Funny and Interesting even when know one is even talking in there. @Clear: Yea that's true, becoming popular and then making the guild, and thanks! I won't be leaving the guild anytime soon