Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Title: -_- Annoyed about Merchant when will they fix?!?!

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Icon8 -_- Annoyed about Merchant when will they fix?!?!

-.- so everyone has been wanting the military cap, and of course thats the ONE thing that you CANNOT BUY on her list ._. i have over 500sc and it wont let me buy =_=...this has been happening for days. When will they fix?
    Narwhales. Bai.

Epik Daisy98 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: -_- Annoyed about Merchant when will they fix?!?!

Well, actually, it has appeared in her shops, I've seen a picture posted somewhere on a Mystery Merchant Tracking thread in the Open Discussions, and I saw someone posted a picture with the Military Cap on it for her items, so she does, indeed, sell them, she just may not have them at the time you get on and get to her.
    Daisy Salvatore -Formerly Ðaisy Heart- <Mystic Mayhem>
    Ðark Zorua <Secret Society of Awesomeness>

lev42 is offline Amateur Gamer

She's talking about how this is one of the items that has the "buy' button greyed out. I have seen a few like this. And now, it's not letting me click on Cragara and go into her shop when I find her.
    Thanks to the people who made my 4 years on Free Realms special. Hope yall are doin good. See yall down the road.

Epik Daisy98 is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by lev42 View Post
    She's talking about how this is one of the items that has the "buy' button greyed out. I have seen a few like this. And now, it's not letting me click on Cragara and go into her shop when I find her.
    I don't think anyone else has experienced this problem.. Because I've seen someone with the Military Cap from her before.
    Daisy Salvatore -Formerly Ðaisy Heart- <Mystic Mayhem>
    Ðark Zorua <Secret Society of Awesomeness>

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

When an item is greyed out that means they are sold out.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Epik R0ckZ is offline Pro Gamer

^^ I have also seen a person with the military cap from her.
    Epik Daisy98 likes this.

IGN: Epik R0ckZ, Thanks to Kayopuro for the avvie and siggy.

I know. Its not the item, sometimes when she comes you can, but other times you cant get it because its like this. I saw it yesterday, but it was greyed out, but I had seen many people already wearing one of the black military caps. My friend wasnt able to get something she wanted either, it was another black item, but she had seen other people with it recently.
    Thanks to the people who made my 4 years on Free Realms special. Hope yall are doin good. See yall down the road.

ILuvChocolate7 is offline Explorer

I saw someone with a military cap from her too!

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Whenever Cragara was announced to be in a particular area, I immediately went to that site, and usually saw her crawling and parking on her spot; so, I was punctual, lol. I would like to buy a pitch-black military cap. Each time she sold this item in any server, my "buy" button was always greyed out on the military cap.

I sent a ticket inquring about this issue, and I got the following response:

"What's up!
    This is Referee Amethyst from Free Realms.
    Cragara has limited quantities of her items. You should get to her as quick as possible to avoid missing out on her great items. If you need help with anything else just let us know.

See you around Free Realms.

Unicorns and Glitter
    Referee Amethyst"

Anyway, I thought of logging off, and logging in as my alt character, going to the same server where Cragara was. My alt was able to buy the military cap, but not as my main character. I thought of using the Rob Banker, wondering if the storage bank was shared by the main and 2 alts, apparently not. It seemed that the Banker's service was useless to me.

I was thinking of putting a comment on my ticket, asking why my alt was able to buy the cap, and not my main character. I had the same problem with the tuxedo/pinstripe jackets. However, to resend a ticket on the same issue, I had to wait 24 hours. 2 days ago, one of my ~2,000 friends invited me to a "wedding," in game, and the attire was formal. I had to wear a tuxedo; I had no choice but to wear my "faded" black tuxedo. ROFL.

I was thinking of sending a ticket about transferring my pitch-black (dark matter) military cap from my alt to my main character. Anyway, <shrugging shoulders>, "Whatevah!..." (:

It seemed there is a herd mentality that retired colors are "rare" in game, despite the same old regular SC items. Players are buying the "color," lol. I would not be surprised if $OE would be selling "magenta" items. Ka-ching!

"Don we now our GrAY apparel,
    Fa la la, la la la, la la la.
    Troll the ancient Yuletide carol,
    Fa la la la la, la la la la..."

ROFL.
    Last edited by Brett Firemumbles; 12-09-2012 at 09:30 PM. Reason: spelling
    chase123456tan and Dark Jade like this.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

I think the system is still a little glitched with the greyed out buy button. When I found the cap, the merchant had just come in, and it still said she had had at least 20. Maybe I just haven't understood it yet. Dunno.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast