Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: 8-Bit Month Meeps

Error53 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default 8-Bit Month Meeps

Did anybody find any meeps? All i found was one meep .-. and i cant find anymore. I've must of searched snowhill three times. So if anybody found any meeps could you please tell !? (Some one told me they dont only spawn in snowhill :O!)
    Last edited by Error53; 09-10-2013 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Turns out they spawn in different locations other then snowhill o_o'

3poindy is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: 8-Bit Month Meeps

They do only spawn in snowhill, and you need to be on an empty server if possible. Once on the empty server, you can explore all over snowhill and find them or log in and out of empty servers in one spot, like I did. Hope this helped!
    IGN: Lionpaw OfThunderclan (Might soon be changed, but that is my current name)

NatalieKirsch is offline Explorer

I am pretty sure they only spawn in Snowhill. I only know that one spawns by the penguin tower defense and another spawns in Hot springs. That's all i can remember, sorry!

Error53 is offline Amateur Gamer

Ah okay thanks ^-^!

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

According to the FROF they spawn all over Sacred Grove but it is just easier to do if you just stay in Snowhill on an empty world.

Katheryne is offline Newbie Explorer

I got all my meeps next to the NPC pet trainer in Snowhill. In the little grassy area there's apparently a meep spawner.

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by 3poindy View Post
    They do only spawn in snowhill, and you need to be on an empty server if possible. Once on the empty server, you can explore all over snowhill and find them or log in and out of empty servers in one spot, like I did. Hope this helped!
    According to Referee Bronze, they spawn in Blackspore as well, but I was not able to find any there.
    Luckycharm27 likes this.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Luckycharm27 is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    According to Referee Bronze, they spawn in Blackspore as well, but I was not able to find any there.
    They do spawn in Blackspore! Right next to the pet shop in the empty little lot on the left where you see the black dog roaming around. That's where I got most of mine from.

3poindy is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    hmmm interesting
    IGN: Lionpaw OfThunderclan (Might soon be changed, but that is my current name)

meyling is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Katheryne View Post
    I got all my meeps next to the NPC pet trainer in Snowhill. In the little grassy area there's apparently a meep spawner.
    hey kathryne (: i havent really been online for some time ; Where is the NPC pet trainer that youre talking about in snowhill ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast