Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: 3 questions

Default 3 questions

1.With the Spooky Sphere,can you take a picture of your newly transformed wolf and put it on your lookup?
    2.Are there any other items to turn you into a wolf?
    3.In wolf form can you swim?

And yes,im a newbie to the game,and i am curious about the Spooky Sphere i have in my item belt.

oh and by the way here is my char: http://www.freerealms.com/character/...92264107827617

Oh and this is my char:
    http://www.freerealms.com/character/...92264107827617
    Last edited by Ruben Runefleuri; 09-28-2009 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: 3 questions

1. Yes, you should be able to. People, including myself, have pictures of themselves as Changelings and other creatures from the Mystery Cake.

2. I don't think so, although there is a Postman quest where you can transform into a Chihuahua (I think; it's some kind of small dog lol) and a wolf.

3. You should be able to travel through or on water in any form; they just get through water differently. For example, the spider you can become from the code food skates on water rather than swimming through it.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Sometimes the "lookup" pictures do not work (EG: you take the picture and it will not show up in your possible portrait areas). There has been no way around this problem. But it does seem to be pretty on and off whether it works or not.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Oh yes, that problematic glitch. It hasn't really happened to me, considering I don't take many portraits. I always close the Profile window when the game loads, perhaps that will help.
    Otherwise, you can try taking a few multiples of the portrait.

thanks,that was helpful.because i thought,a wolf would look cool as my pic.

Oh and a new question,
    can you fight as a wolf?Im asking these questions,because it only works on my laptop which his need of repair.

You can usually fight with an illusion (i.e wolf transformation) on if the illusion lasts longer than five minutes. Be careful, though; some effects can be removed if you get knocked out.

Ok.
    How do you upload an avatar?
    Can you get Spook Spheres more then once?
    Can you use wolf attacks while in that form?Because i will be in my ninja form(he is quite strong),but a wolf with ninja attack@_@

Ok,so basically,if my friend(who is a level 10 brawler) knocks me out with his hammer,i will lose some abilities as a wolf?

because i am doing a race/fight.
    We are going to go to Ty,and then jump into the water and swim.Then,we will jump out and duel.I will then become a wolf and attack him by surprise.
    Last edited by Ruben Runefleuri; 09-28-2009 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by samuelrowe2 View Post
    Ok.
    How do you upload an avatar?
    Can you get Spook Spheres more then once?
    Can you use wolf attacks while in that form?
    In the upper-right corner of the site, under the Competitions, there should be three buttons. Click on the one that looks like a red and yellow gear/cog (My Controls). A drop-down menu of sorts will pop up; click on Edit Avatar. To upload your own custom avatar, you'll have to get 10 posts and then scroll down to the bottom of that page.

I remember getting a Spook Sphere from the Royal Vault once, but it was only once (and I've spent over 5000 Treasure Tickets in there). If you can obtain them again, it is probably a very rare occurence.

While using an illusion, your attacks will be the same, but with a different animation.

I believe so, yes. If you are knocked out, your illusion will disappear.

Thanks
    but sorry for being such a pain,but some more questions:
    1.then some friends of him might come and brawl,but if one of them,becomes a wolf(unprobable)can we do a combo? like i pounce on one of them,and he throws a shuriken?
    2.Can you fusion illusions?like if i eat frog fries and goat cheese?
    3.whats your name on free realms?I feel like challenging you someday.