Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: $25 SC code

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Default $25 SC code

How much would a $25 SC code sell for? 400k? 350k?

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: $25 SC code

At a rate of $5 for 150,000 coins, I would estimate 750,000 coins minimum. If $5 are 200,000 coins, a $25 code may easily be worth a million.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    At a rate of $5 for 150,000 coins, I would estimate 750,000 coins minimum. If $5 are 200,000 coins, a $25 code may easily be worth a million.
    It would never sell for a million though because no one has that kind of money to spend on SC. I would say 600k-750k.
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

Keith Lifemetal is offline Amateur Gamer

It depends on what the seller of the card wants. 60,000-75,000 coins ___ 50,000-1,000,000 coins. who knows? I aparently don't...lol
    If you are an Insider, I would love to be your friend. All you have to do is sent me a request. I am usually on server 1 so just send me a request and I would be happy to accept!!!

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

It is worth about 500k since one $5 SC card is 100k.

angelicaldream is offline Pro Gamer

I would go with what RandomPlayer said.

I can tell you that I have seen $5 SC cards selling for 200K, and I sold a $10 SC card for 400K coins within minutes of posting it, after seeing other $10 SC cards selling for that amount.

If you have a $25 SC code to sell, I would advise putting it to auction starting at 750K with a buyout of a million coins, maybe starting on a Thursday night and lasting through the weekend. It might very well get bought out, SC is very much in demand these days.

People are getting coins more quickly nowadays (members anyway) and spending more on some things than they would have before . . .
    Read the second issue of the Free Realms Newspaper!
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=24163

Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by angelicaldream View Post
    I would go with what RandomPlayer said.

I can tell you that I have seen $5 SC cards selling for 200K, and I sold a $10 SC card for 400K coins within minutes of posting it, after seeing other $10 SC cards selling for that amount.

If you have a $25 SC code to sell, I would advise putting it to auction starting at 750K with a buyout of a million coins, maybe starting on a Thursday night and lasting through the weekend. It might very well get bought out, SC is very much in demand these days.

People are getting coins more quickly nowadays (members anyway) and spending more on some things than they would have before . . .
    But like I said, who has 1,000,000 coins to throw away on 2,500 SC it should start at like 500K and a buyout of like 800K
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

Theninjadude47 is offline Pro Gamer

When you think about it, Its kind of a wast...You know $25 Of real money for I dunno 500k on a virtual site... Just think about it for a few seconds...
    Zukameku Sathi - Ryan Shadowburn
    Insiders - Nexus