Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: 20?

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Default 20?

I was wondering if anybody could tell me if it's fun to be level 20 in all your jobs, I know it's boring, but still. I wanted to know because I will be after wizard and fisherman!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: 20?

You eventually miss the feeling you get of leveling up. The combat minigames become a lot easier, so if you were looking for a challenge or just frustration, Level 20 will haunt you. If you're someone that tends to do everything you can in a game, it takes quite a load off your schedule.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Palmer Shocksaber is offline Amateur Gamer

it i cool i can find alot of coins fishin and i can duel any place without losing
    Palmer Shocksaber
    Owner Of <Lumina>
    Server 1

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Take your time getting there. Don't use star boost stuff.
    It was better under the pre-December combat system. Briarwood Heart's dungeon was really hard. Now, everything is just punch 1, punch1. Same with crafts, you always make the thing, never miss.
    We don't need more levels, but tougher challenges would be welcome and a dungeons that required figuring out. I liked the secondary goals too.

Eladwodahs Alim is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by hhhenry View Post
    Take your time getting there. Don't use star boost stuff.
    It was better under the pre-December combat system. Briarwood Heart's dungeon was really hard. Now, everything is just punch 1, punch1. Same with crafts, you always make the thing, never miss.
    We don't need more levels, but tougher challenges would be welcome and a dungeons that required figuring out. I liked the secondary goals too.
    I would also like to see challenging dungeons again. I remember when Croaking Vale was near impossible to beat, back when a tier five dungeons required some skill and potion if you had it.

I am hoping to see new quests, maybe a job (to replace Pet Trainer) and sc weopons with the April update. It would be a pleasant surprise, but my expectations are low.
    Nothing is permanent.

Buddha

RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

I generally just keep it leveling over time. It will feel a little boring but helpful

Snap! i'm about to get 20 in all my jobs! The boredom is going to begin soon!!!

pavana is offline Pro Gamer

It used to be that after you fought hard you knew you could get the prize you wanted - like the 20th level boots, or pants, or shoulder guard of the job. Now - you work hard, get to 20th level and if your LUCKY you have the 18th level equipment. If not, hope you have enough coin and it's one of the jobs that has 18th level equipment on sale in the coin store.

Even when you have the 18th level equipment - you then have to try and get the 20th at 20th level by fighting, then spinning the wheel. Which totally voids everything as it becomes a matter of a lucky spin - and has to be a VERY lucky spin.

I just made 20th level medic yesterday. I had 18th level clothing - but as a reward was given - - - you guessed it MORE 18th level job clothing from NPC's on the quest line for becoming 20th. I'd seen 20th level clothing for medic on the wheel, but always received coins or potions with a spin. So I'm a 20th level medic with 18th level clothing and may or may not get 20th level clothing on spins if I continue to do high level mini combat games.

The only other option is to purchase from someone who has extras of part of a 20th lvl medic outfit.

ARGH - was much better the old way.
    When you share joy you double it.
    When you share sorrow you cut it in half.

I agree with all of you that the old way was MUCH MUCH better! I remember when you used to have 5 abilities! But now you only have 1. Croaking Vale was nearly impossible to beat! But now if you look at the rating it says 9 level or higher.... So heres my plan: I am going to level my wizard job and then get the level 20 clothing for it. After that just party for a little bit and goof off. Then start a new character and just level that up!

RedCardinal14 is offline Master Gamer

When I am in level 20, it gets boring because you are in level twenty, but it really helps, mostly in combats for me :]

signature made by ninjablade2000.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast