Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree1Likes

Title: 12 Days of Presents?

  1. #1
    Ribkah's Avatar
    Ribkah is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,878

    Default 12 Days of Presents?

    Hey guys! (: So, I haven't played in several months, and I noticed the add about the 12 days of presents. I'm not quite sure how to do the quests associated with the 12 days of presents. It looks really fun, though, and I would sure appreciate if someone would tell me how to do them! Thankyou so much!

    IGN: Ribkah


  2. #2
    rechase2's Avatar
    rechase2 is offline Pro Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    515

    Default Re: 12 Days of Presents?

    You go to snowhill and talk to the Special Quest Giver. If you want the previous bows, though, youll need some SC xD


    "We were all new at some point, no need for bragging!"
    -Enigmà+ Lvl 80 Argonian Archer
    Formally know as: Professor Helium

  3. #3
    Princess's Avatar
    Princess is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,379

    Default Re: 12 Days of Presents?

    Basically you had to log on these past few 12 days and do the quest for each day. If you didnt do a quest for one day, you can still finish it but you have to buy the bow for 200 sc.

    Then on December 25th you get to open all the presents that have the bows .

    Hoped this helped somewhat ~
    Thanks for the amazing sig:
    Jaiyden & Lindei

  4. #4
    Ribkah's Avatar
    Ribkah is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,878

    Default Re: 12 Days of Presents?

    Quote Originally Posted by rechase2 View Post
    You go to snowhill and talk to the Special Quest Giver. If you want the previous bows, though, youll need some SC xD
    Oh okay! Sounds great. Thank you so much!

  5. #5
    Ribkah's Avatar
    Ribkah is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,878

    Default Re: 12 Days of Presents?

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess View Post
    Basically you had to log on these past few 12 days and do the quest for each day. If you didnt do a quest for one day, you can still finish it but you have to buy the bow for 200 sc.

    Then on December 25th you get to open all the presents that have the bows .

    Hoped this helped somewhat ~
    It helped so much!! Thank you guys! ^_^

  6. #6
    Nushino's Avatar
    Nushino is offline Explorer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: 12 Days of Presents?

    Oh you have missed out lots of fun, easy quests for great loot! Right now though until Jan 2 you are able to finish each quest and purchase a bow to complete the present for 200SC. Anywho I hoped that help.
    Playerdex
    Nushino
    Found in Server 8 or a Farm, Is attracted to sweets and the color purple, Dislikes heat.

  7. #7
    erikapeace1's Avatar
    erikapeace1 is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    302

    Default Re: 12 Days of Presents?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nushino View Post
    Oh you have missed out lots of fun, easy quests for great loot! Right now though until Jan 2 you are able to finish each quest and purchase a bow to complete the present for 200SC. Anywho I hoped that help.
    Actually its through Jan 3 lol.

    IGN: Bella Boo
    <3

  8. #8
    Ribkah's Avatar
    Ribkah is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,878

    Default Re: 12 Days of Presents?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nushino View Post
    Oh you have missed out lots of fun, easy quests for great loot! Right now though until Jan 2 you are able to finish each quest and purchase a bow to complete the present for 200SC. Anywho I hoped that help.
    Oh nice! Thankyou! What kind of things are in the presents?

    IGN: Ribkah


  9. #9
    Ribkah's Avatar
    Ribkah is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,878

    Default Re: 12 Days of Presents?

    Quote Originally Posted by erikapeace1 View Post
    Actually its through Jan 3 lol.
    Oh thankyou! (:

    IGN: Ribkah


  10. #10
    joycey's Avatar
    joycey is offline Pro Gamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    764

    Default Re: 12 Days of Presents?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ribkah View Post
    Oh nice! Thankyou! What kind of things are in the presents?
    The small 12 presents randomly varies in no particular order:-
    1: 5000 coins,
    2: everything you need to make a giant snow days structure,
    3: snowflake glasses,
    4: snowman mask - turns you into a snow man,
    5: a tastefully tacky seasonal sweather black ,
    6: assortment of snow days fireworks,
    7: icy snow days flair shard,
    8: a festive lot - snow days lot,
    9: fruit cake gritter,
    10: snow day gift box - decorations,
    11: snow days gift box - cookies,
    12: 100 temporary snowflake parachute

    And for completing 4 rows of presents you get an extra big present which ranges:
    1st: snowglobe helmet ,
    2nd: st. bernard pet,
    3rd: polar bear

    Hope that was able to help you out


    Ribkah likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •