Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    moyinator is offline Master Gamer

Default moyinator's soccer facts for the lost O.o

Ok here are some facts that some of you may or may not know.These are some facts for people that are just starting the job or for some that do not know the rules and/or tricks

1.The ball:
    The soccer ball is identified by a yellow circle around it.When the opposing team has the ball and you are not around to see it (like if the ball is on the other side of the field) it is identified by a soccer ball with a red arrow next to it.When your team has the ball and its out of your reach it's arrow in't red its yellow.When the arrow is neutral (no team has the ball) it's blue.

2.Footwork and ball-managing:
    This part is important if you want the ball and stay with it.your speed is how fast you can run without the ball,footwork is how fast you can run with it.When you are in possesion of the ball you can either pass it by right-clicking (make sure you're teammate is free to handle it) or you can kick it by left-clicking or hitting space (do NOT kick it from afar,it is a very bad strategy).When you are not in possesion of the ball you can either steal (by hitting space or left-clicking,you can also hold it to make a super steal) or you can call it (only if your team has the ball) by doing this your teammate will automatically pass you the ball (make sure theres no one around you) and you can go for the goal (you can charge the kick by holding down space or left mouse button and make a super kick which has more possibility of getting a goal)

3.The goal:
    Ok there are 2 goals (obviously) your team's goal and the opponent's goal in both you can find the goalies/goalsters of both teams.The goalie/goalster can tackle you if you come in too close.If the goalie/goalster of your team has gotten possesion of the ball by stealing or you accidentally kicked it into your own goal (lol O.o) she/he will throw the ball into center-field by the sides or over the players (it doesn't matter if you call her/him,she/he will still throw it into center field).

4.charging and other options:
    charging:this will control the power of your kick/steal or tackle (holding down space bar or left mouse button).
    dodging:this can only be used if you have possesion with the ball,this is used so that you can evade steals and tackles (control button [ctrl]).
    note: there are more i just need a bit more time to gather em' up.

5.multiplayer notes:
    You will gain experience by playing multiplayer.It does not matter if you win or lose,you will still gain experience for the job (bad news for non-members).The more players the better! Some cons are that you will get the ball less,experience is bad for non-members since the job gets locked after level 5.

6.in-game upgrades:
    - Charge Rate - Increases the rate at which your charge power builds.
    - Speed Boost - Makes you run faster.
    - Toughness - Makes it so you get up faster if you get knocked down.

HOPE THIS HELPS
    Last edited by moyinator; 10-06-2009 at 07:21 PM. Reason: more help :D
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: moyinator's soccer facts for the lost O.o

Ooh, so that's what Toughness does. Hehe, nice guide Moyinator. It is of no use to me now, though.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

skycon is offline Pro Gamer

Great guide and I saw you in game and had a very odd conversation lol

lol....
    thanks anyway

Caitlin Trueheart is offline Master Gamer

Wow, nice guide! Now I know what the toughness thing does lol

another job well done O.o

Peter Flametempest is offline Amateur Gamer

Sweet,thanks. If only I could still play soccer,
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

Kari is offline Explorer

Icon3 Re: moyinator's soccer facts for the lost O.o

so, what if a person is absolutely horrible at playing digital soccer and wants to collect the clothes? can we just let the game play the quest lines and collect the stuff, or is it rigged to not let us win a game if we don't participate?
    Kari Fernkeep, Server 3

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

Don't forget the famous rainbow kick! it is very accurate for me.
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

tjburford is offline Master Gamer

Great guide! I learned something. Thanks, Moy!
    Thomas Silverstep: just don't accept lemon ice from the yetis
    Shingo: oh yeah
    Shingo: i've heard they been selling those to the noobs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast