Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: You be bawlin

Lilah Dimdal is offline Pro Gamer

Default You be bawlin

Hello fellow inmates of this prejudice world. I have decided to post a forum discussion on what you guys are doing and where we can meet up. Maybe someday someone will message me like the old days, but I'm guessing very few of you blog/view any of these posts (some people are just ghosts). Anyways, what games do you guys play? I'm just picking up where I left off on my new Sims 4 game. Maybe some of you guys who play the Sims could join the discussion guide thing.... I know I am, and well to tell you, it's making me lonesome and sad not to see any of your guys's posts or fresh virtual faces. Any who, message me! ~ you Freerealms babe
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/23s6mu0.jpg/IMG]
    ❀ Smell the sweet scent of nature
    Cambri

jellaybeanny is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: You be bawlin

Quote Originally Posted by Lilah Dimdal View Post
    Hello fellow inmates of this prejudice world. I have decided to post a forum discussion on what you guys are doing and where we can meet up. Maybe someday someone will message me like the old days, but I'm guessing very few of you blog/view any of these posts (some people are just ghosts). Anyways, what games do you guys play? I'm just picking up where I left off on my new Sims 4 game. Maybe some of you guys who play the Sims could join the discussion guide thing.... I know I am, and well to tell you, it's making me lonesome and sad not to see any of your guys's posts or fresh virtual faces. Any who, message me! ~ you Freerealms babe

I'm playing Toontown Rewritten now. Great people and great game