Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Icon1 without playing FR

How do u feel without playing FR?...to me,im boring without FR..im addicted

Sleepingwolf is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: without playing FR

I play plenty of other games so not being able to play FR for a couple days doesn't bother me.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I'm perfectly fine not playing FR... I'd much rather not play it than play it, actually. But I have a store up, and I'm not going to let my few customers down.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

With each change, it gets harder to stay with FR.
    1. The infamous price drop
    2. Now, the Rudolpho kickers. I did all the collecting for them only to find out I needed 20th level. I can't get past the dogs so I've been grinding thru the mail sorting game over and over level by level. No more. Not until this issue is settled - perhaps never.
    3. I've completed over 210 collections without trading - but spawns have got fewer and of shorter duration and I've had the die as I got there. I don't think I could to the collections from scratch now.
    4. Combat - I don't seem to be getting much to complete the combat job collections - I just started that.
    5. Timed tasks that are plain unreasonable, at least for me.
    I was considering membership but not now. I think I'll stop collecting, finish Ninja and Brawler, quit and come back in a month or three.

LOL....when da game is being update,i play ourworld =P yeah...FR is gna drop cuz of da update thing..speedy kicks..n many people complain dat their game cant play...idk y...LOL