Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Title: where you guys go?

domagoj14 is offline Explorer

Default where you guys go?

ok guys so free realms is gone for while and i wonder what games you guys play now. i played few games like milmo wizard101 and WoW and only milmo was good for me. So got any suggestions what to play now? I will play any game as long as it dont have combat like in WoW (you know f1 f3 2 4 4 44 DIE abilities and that). I would preff if there was some classes or jobs like in free realms and if possible combat like in free realms. P.S. NO RUNESCAPE i played that for 3 years and had enough of that game.
    Candio likes this.

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: where you guys go?

I play Aura Kingdom now. It has classes (Bard, Sorcerer, Ronin, Katar, Ranger, to name a few). I'm not sure if it has the combat you would prefer, but I like it. Leveling is a little slow once you get in the upper 40's and I'm not sure if there is a limit on it either. But I think it's pretty cool. Doesn't take membership.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

Aura Kingdom seams like ok game but the combat is something i dont like any other games ppl?

RayWonderMetal is offline Pro Gamer

You play milmo? It looks really cool but every time I try to play it, IT NEVER LOADS. And as I have a mac, there are literally little to no good games similar to Free Realms that are available on mac. So I've just been playing the Sims 3 every once in a while. How do you make milmo work?
    ~ I wish everyone the best as they depart from the lovely world and community of Free Realms ~

well 1st thing you cant run milmo in mozilla firefox(i recommend google chrome) 2nd play it in facebook that way you can get good items just for invate friends 3rd download unity web player and when in load screen just wait untill it loads only dl for this game is unity web it is compleatly browser based.Ow and if u ever play it try to find me in game name JakeJohnnson i can teach and help u with everything P.S. this is what i found out about playing milmo with mac:If you are playing on a Mac, try using another web browser than Safari. Try Google Chrome or Firefox, they are free to use, just google them up. We are still working to make MilMo run on all types of Macs!
    Last edited by domagoj14; 08-08-2014 at 03:49 AM.

Candio is offline Amateur Gamer

I have started to play ROBLOX a couple of years ago but now it's boring. Im thinking of moving to Toontown Rewritten, besides that theres no other game to play.

i might try out Toontown Rewritten seams cool. can you tell me is there many players playing it?

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

I'm on ToonTown Rewritten. I am Captain Obvious a tall light brown bear.

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

Candio is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by domagoj14 View Post
    i might try out Toontown Rewritten seams cool. can you tell me is there many players playing it?
    Not at the moment .-.. But there will be when the game is released . However you can make an account and either wait in the play line (I suggest not) OR! schedule a play time, but try to do the earlier one because many of these slots are taken .

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

Toontown Rewritten's release date is September 19th

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast