Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default When people break rules...please report it and move on.

Hello everyone,

Once again I'd like to remind everyone. If there is a user posting things that may be breaking the rules - please report it using the red hazard sign (see this thread HERE for instructions) and do not continue to post.

By continuing to post, argue with them, or make rude comments back to them you may very well be breaking the rules as well. We have a system in place to deal with these problems, and resolve any issues, we ask that you use it in the way it was meant to be used.... and just move on once you report it.

We will get to it ASAP. If you continue to post, you continue to draw more attention to it - and may be contributing to the rule breaking. We don't want to see that happen. It is not your role on this site to tell someone if they are breaking the rules, that is what the staff are here for.

If you have any questions - feel free to post them below...

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: When people break rules...please report it and move on.

Thank you for posting this. . .again.
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Lunar_Wind is offline Pro Gamer

When I see someone that's breaking the rules on accident, I just tell them that they should stop posting on the thread and just forget about it, unless they want to be banned. I hate reporting people who don't know that they're doing anything wrong!
    Hey look, I cleaned out my signature!
    But now it seems empty...

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Yes, but still you are supposed to report them and not tell them that what they are doing is wrong. I know it doesn't seem fair, but that's how it is...
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar_Wind View Post
    When I see someone that's breaking the rules on accident, I just tell them that they should stop posting on the thread and just forget about it, unless they want to be banned. I hate reporting people who don't know that they're doing anything wrong!
    First of all.. There is a huge misconception right now that if you report something, the person reported will be banned, told off, etc. right away. That Is NOT the case. You are not going to be banned because you put a thread in the wrong area. We investigate each report carefully before anything is done ... It's basically asking for a staff member to take a look -- and maybe take action -- at a thread/post/avatar/etc.

Secondly.. Telling another member off in any form just isn't polite. It makes the member feel embarrassed, uncomfortable, and can cause larger problems as arguments may start because of the problem. We are here to help handle these issues..big and small.. Which is why we need you to report things.

theboss is offline Explorer

nice your rite

yea your rite

nice guys

Leah Sweetsaga is offline Explorer

Ok I will now always remember to report and then move on

swiggles1234 is offline Newbie Explorer

I have a question, what if you let someone borrow something and then the person doesn't give the items back, do you report them?