Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default We Need More Servers

We need to have more servers. All the servers are jam packed and are slow for my computer. So, we need more servers(I'm not making a peition because my last one was a complete fail).

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: We Need More Servers

Yup, so true. Only ten servers. The biggest MMOs have over 150 servers.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Orthuss is offline Pro Gamer

Yeah, more servers!
    Also, showing how many people are in one server would be nice. Then, you would know on which ones you wouldn't lag if you have to do one of those timed quests.

FR Names - Orth (Pixie Guy Main), Kanji Tatsumi (Human Guy Alt)
    Guess who's back? Back again?

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Perhaps the servers are packed and lagging because:
    1. It's the holiday season. A lot of people are on leave.
    2. A major update has been released. People have been eagerly anticipating it and want to try it out.
    3. A lot of new stuff is being tested (like battle emotes outside instances) by players. A lot of players feel compelled to show off.

Quote Originally Posted by Orthuss View Post
    Yeah, more servers!
    Also, showing how many people are in one server would be nice. Then, you would know on which ones you wouldn't lag if you have to do one of those timed quests.
    I feel embarrassed to say this, but I used to play Club Penguin. They had this bar system where it would show the number of people in a server using bars. It would be great if Free Realms had something like this.

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

man server one is ful!!!
    Find the Stone Heart Shop here!!!

Orthuss is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Copperflare View Post
    I feel embarrassed to say this, but I used to play Club Penguin. They had this bar system where it would show the number of people in a server using bars. It would be great if Free Realms had something like this.
    That's actually what I wanted to say, like Club Penguin's Bar System. And yeah, I used to play it too... *embarassed*

FR Names - Orth (Pixie Guy Main), Kanji Tatsumi (Human Guy Alt)
    Guess who's back? Back again?

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Is Club Penguin really that bad of a game? People come and go through games; it's only natural that we play any game we find for a bit. I used to play myself, but I quit rather quickly.
    Club Penguins bar system is rather effective, but not the best. RuneScape is able to count each and every player on the Server, down to the tens. They even set up a refresh option so that the statistics would refresh without the whole page refreshing. This is something that FreeRealms needs to implement. Instead of creating more content, focus should be gathered on bettering the current content, said many times before.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Yeah,the handle With Care Quest is terrible with that lagging system.

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by alexko9 View Post
    man server one is ful!!!
    It is the most popular server.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Is Club Penguin really that bad of a game? People come and go through games; it's only natural that we play any game we find for a bit. I used to play myself, but I quit rather quickly.
    Club Penguins bar system is rather effective, but not the best. RuneScape is able to count each and every player on the Server, down to the tens. They even set up a refresh option so that the statistics would refresh without the whole page refreshing. This is something that FreeRealms needs to implement. Instead of creating more content, focus should be gathered on bettering the current content, said many times before.
    Club Penguin is a rather good game. I left it rather quickly, perhaps because it wasn't as social as other MMOGs I've played.
    I agree with your analysis of the RuneScape World(s) population. If I remember correctly, they would also suggest a world (server) to connect to, to reduce lag.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast