Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Leah Sweetsaga

Title: Username Changes Are Closed - Please read first.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Username Changes Are Closed - Please read first.

Update: Sorry all but these requests have become very time consuming. By the nature of the requests they are taking too much time to review and fulfill or our staff. The requests are closed until futher notice.

We have had a lot of requests for Username changes over the past month or two. This request takes a lot of time and energy from the Staff to reply to these requests, confirm the username, and explain the rules around it. To cut down on some of this time/energy spent fulfilling the request, I want to make these rules easily available for all members to read.

1.) You may only change your username *ONCE*. There is no exceptions to this rule. Please make sure this is a change you will want to keep, you may not revert back to your original username.

2.) It must be appropriate and follow our rules to the forum.

3.) Please note that you will have to log in with your NEW username and OLD password. You will be unable to log in using your original username.

4.) These requests take time to process. Please do not send multiple messages to our staff, or harass them into changing it. We will get to it in due time.

If the username changes continue to be a problem, we may stop allowing them. It was a "one time" privilege we put in place when Virtualpetinsider.com changed to Freerealmsinsider.com, and we have allowed it to continue. If it is abused, we may change that. Please keep this in mind as well, it is taking a lot of time for the staff to process these requests currently - which takes away from time we may be spending else where.

Please post any questions you may have...we'll try to answer them ASAP.
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 05-02-2012 at 09:56 AM.

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Username Changes - Please read first.

I have a question. What is the average amount of time it usually takes to get a reply from requesting your username to be changed?
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyClark1 View Post
    I have a question. What is the average amount of time it usually takes to get a reply from requesting your username to be changed?

There is no "average time." It depends how back logged the requests are, and how often we can get to them. The staff are all volunteers & the only ones able to preform the change are administrators on the site. Sorry, just need to be patient.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Preciousfable View Post

3.) Please note that you will have to log in with your NEW username and OLD password. You will be unable to log in using your original username.
    \.
    If we get it changed, how will we know to log in with our new usernames? Will we first log in with our old ones and from then on our new ones, or will we have to just know?
    And second, what is virtualpetinsiders?

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

[QUOTE=Princess Claire;799478]If we get it changed, how will we know to log in with our new usernames? Will we first log in with our old ones and from then on our new ones, or will we have to just know?
    And second, what is virtualpetinsiders?[/QUOTE]

I saw that and was wondering about that as well o.o
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

I think virtualpetinsiders was the original site before freerealmsinsiders...

TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

Smartkate is offline Explorer

i am getting a bit angry qwith people changing there names its getting confusing!

Michael23 Jordan23 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Claire View Post
    If we get it changed, how will we know to log in with our new usernames? Will we first log in with our old ones and from then on our new ones, or will we have to just know?
    And second, what is virtualpetinsiders?
    Virtual pet insiders I believe was FRI before.
    Social Media -> Instagram and Twitter: Jaeko9 Steam: Jaeko9 -I basically sit in the shadows and no one pays attention to me.‚Äč-

neoshifter55 is offline Amateur Gamer

ok i dont think i will change

Leah Sweetsaga is offline Explorer

I wouldn't ever think about taking that much energy from all of you staff insiders leaders I would always respect you and never take energy away
    Overlord Joshua likes this.