Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Clay Hawksword

Title: Trade TCG and regular items

Clay Hawksword is offline Explorer

Default Trade TCG and regular items

Well, i dont think its fair that we cant trade regular items for TCG, because you can easily get scammed
    so i think there should be a way to trade TCG with non-TCG items
    pikach55 and cvkathy5879 like this.

lev42 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Trade TCG and regular items

I like the idea, Clay. We wouldn't have to worry as much about our trades, and the scamming level would shrink big time.

Clay Hawksword is offline Explorer

Ya, i got scammed a whole bunch of chest items once, so this is why I started this thread
    Clay Hawksword
    <Realmify>

Nova is offline Explorer

I totally agree with you! It is hard to trust the people that are giving you the item you always wanted and then you get scammed.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

The problem arises due to the fact that there is no mechanic for trading a VR item outside of the TCG, and that once a VR is redeemed it becomes a non trade item. A quick and easy solution would be for the developers to make VR items tradeable IG after being redeemed. Of course, this would not work for actual playing cards, but it would work for VRs.

There would be some resistance to this from the developers standpoint I would imagine. The TCG trade lobby is a members feature that can only be had with a paid membership. If redeemed VRs were to be made tradeable IG, it would give non members a way around the members requirement for trading VR, decrease the incentive for non members to purchase membership, and diminish the value of membership for those of you that have paid for it.

This is not to say that I have a problem with making redeemed VR available for IG trade. I could go either way with it. I only mean to highlight the obstacle you would have to overcome in order to convince developers to make this happen. Your best bet at this point would be to post this to the official forums. This forum is a good forum for suggestions that are specific to FRI, but suggestions that relate to the game (FR) itself are much more likely to be seen by a developer if posted there.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>