Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mei Yin is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Thread creator can take off posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    With no real limitations, a "delete" ability for thread creators could cause some problems if those people abuse the ability. You could just try to ask a mod to delete the posts you need deleted.
    I agree with that. In theory, it's a good enough idea, BUT how many people would actually use it in it's intended way? (I'm not directing this at anyone in particular, just a general thought)

As an alternative, I'd agree that just asking a mod to do it would be the better option for now.
    "The Outsiders"

alex85 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Mei Yin View Post
    I agree with that. In theory, it's a good enough idea, BUT how many people would actually use it in it's intended way? (I'm not directing this at anyone in particular, just a general thought)

As an alternative, I'd agree that just asking a mod to do it would be the better option for now.
    true its safe to say that there will be certain people who will unfortunately use the option for fun although it is a good idea

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

You can request a staff member to remove a post if required. We're just a click of the button away and can review the situation as required. As for deleting posts by yourself, there is too much abuse that could come into play.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12