Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Target Audience

Target Audience
    EDIT: People please READ before you COMMENT. Sorry but this bugs me to no end. Thank you.

I thought about this because I sometimes watch rants on YouTube, and once I was watching someone rant about Cartoon Network. He was talking about how once Cartoon Network was just a channel for anyone who liked cartoons, and now it's just mainly for kids/teenagers. When you think about it, Free Realms is the same way. Now please READ and don't comment "Free Realms was and has always been for kids!" I know that, but it's not for age range.

Okay, let's go back in time a bit, Free Realms has just been released a few weeks ago, and you decide to play it. When you play it, you see that most of the game experience you can get without money, although you can add a little with it. Zoom in about a year and your here. And you see that everything good is SC, and members get so many advantages it isn't funny.

Free Realms used to be a game for everyone. Kids, adults, rich, poor. When you look at it now, it seems like it's just for kids that have a lot of spare money on their hands. Almost everything challenging is gone, so there go most of the adults. Everything is then made to where members get pretty much the whole game and then almost every game item is made to cost real money. Oops, there go the people who don't have a lot of money. See? So...Free Realms isn't for everybody anymore?
    Last edited by Sarah Noblemind; 09-06-2010 at 02:29 AM.

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Target Audience

of course it isn't. nuff' said

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Chillcaster View Post
    of course it isn't. nuff' said
    Ah, forget I said anything. >.>

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Noblemind View Post
    Ah, forget I said anything. >.>
    no i totally agree with everything you said. SOE are money suckers and i cant think of any other way to discribe them.... but dont listen to me, you still play fr -silent laugh-

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Chillcaster View Post
    no i totally agree with everything you said. SOE are money suckers and i cant think of any other way to discribe them.... but dont listen to me, you still play fr -silent laugh-

Yeah, I guess I don't really have much to say >.>

Arioch is offline Explorer

You've established a good point there Sarah. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect that. But if you look it at a general perspective; life is like that. We humans make our lives revolve around money. The solution is simplistic; if you want to play; you pay... Corporations do not have to care about those whom do not have the money. There's virtually no free lunch in this world (or virtual world).
    Why is it when someone posts a question in the "Somebody Help" section; somebody will answer it and then the ten or so subsequent posters will post the exact same thing as the first poster?

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

Well said, Sarah, Seth and Arioch.

I DO believe that Free Realms has lost most of it's Variaty of age groups, Leaving only Wealthy Children. Not only have they focused the game on money, Scaring away their Poor Audiences, But they have removed the challenge in game, Killing the Older Audiences.
    IGN: James Bigpeach

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

It's still for me though (Rofl) ...but what is this? I'm sorry, but WHAT? WHAT?? This "Target Audience" is going to spawn alot of conspiracy theories sooner or later... AND might be the orifice of other comments too. Seriously, this is stupid. D:<

Quote Originally Posted by Seargent Demolisher View Post
    It's still for me though (Rofl) ...but what is this? I'm sorry, but WHAT? WHAT?? This "Target Audience" is going to spawn alot of conspiracy theories sooner or later... AND might be the orifice of other comments too. Seriously, this is stupid. D:<
    Um....did you even read it? >_>

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

Great point again Sarah, But didn't you rant about quitting like a month ago??
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast