Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Default System Specifics for Free Realms!

Your computer will need to have the following hardware and software to play Free Realms:

One of our suggested video cards.
    Intel Pentium 4 or greater processor
    Windows XP or Windows Vista operating system
    Broadband internet connection
    512 MB RAM

We recommend you have the following hardware and software to get the best experience playing Free Realms:

GeForce 6 or better video card
    Intel Pentium 4 or greater processor
    Windows XP or Windows Vista operating system
    1 Gig RAM

That's what SOE said to have to have the best experience playing Free Realms!

Default Re: System Specifics for Free Realms!

Thanks Nate

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Here is what I have Nate,

GeForce 9100
    AMD Phenom 9750 Quad-Core Processor 2.40 GHz
    Windows 7
    8 GB RAM

Way more than what I should need and I have to run my graphics way down to be able to play without horrible lag and still have problems freezing.. I think it is because my graphics card is integrated onto my mother board and isn't as powerful as it should be.

Just because the numbers are there doesn't mean the performance is going to match... Hewlett Packard machines are not all they are cracked up to be and their customer service is the worst I have ever come across.. I will keep saying this until I am blue in the face. LOL I just wish I had known what I know now. I would have bought a different computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadira Kindleriver View Post
    Here is what I have Nate,

GeForce 9100
    AMD Phenom 9750 Quad-Core Processor 2.40 GHz
    Windows 7
    8 GB RAM

Way more than what I should need and I have to run my graphics way down to be able to play without horrible lag and still have problems freezing.. I think it is because my graphics card is integrated onto my mother board and isn't as powerful as it should be.

Just because the numbers are there doesn't mean the performance is going to match... Hewlett Packard machines are not all they are cracked up to be and their customer service is the worst I have ever come across.. I will keep saying this until I am blue in the face. LOL I just wish I had known what I know now. I would have bought a different computer.
    Same here...I'm using Free Realms Customer Service for my computers! They have tried everything that I could understand. I send my DxDiag and MSinfo to them and my problem is just the video card drivers. I tried to update, but if you could see on Dell that my computer has the latest computer technology and can't be updated.... So they continue to help me figure out why, try asking Free Realms for support! Oh and my computer is about the same as you...my dad is RIGHT! He said that they are sitting right next to their servers and by that I mean they are connected with cords, so they will have the best graphics. While we are around 1,000 miles away connected by internet to them. So that could be a major factor that is hurting our graphics.

P.S. I can bet you that Free Realms Customer Service is much nicer!
    Last edited by Nate; 05-09-2010 at 03:40 PM.

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Note: 1G of RAM really will not do. You will be going to the hard drive for virtual RAM. I have 3 upgrading from 1 . Upgrading from 1 was suggested by FR techs and my Windows Task Manager really confirmed it. 2G might be fine tho donno

Quote Originally Posted by hhhenry View Post
    Note: 1G of RAM really will not do. You will be going to the hard drive for virtual RAM. I have 3 upgrading from 1 . Upgrading from 1 was suggested by FR techs and my Windows Task Manager really confirmed it. 2G might be fine tho donno
    I got this from SOE and by that I mean FR. I sent in a ticket about this, and this is what they said, I just copied what was in the ticket .