Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Raven is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Suggestions for SOE

i think they should get busy with lavender coast, really i don't even think there making it...it would be so cool if they made a jungle place with no path ways and you had to find your way through!

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    i think they should get busy with lavender coast, really i don't even think there making it...it would be so cool if they made a jungle place with no path ways and you had to find your way through!
    And there would be monkies in it!!!!!

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by dewdrinker6 View Post
    on valentines day all the snow in Snowhill should be pink! and the snowflakes should be shaped like hearts it would be very festive!!!
    I'm not sure about that...
    seeing pink snow everywhere would probably make my head hurt.
    I wouldn't mind items that have heart bubbles pouring from them.

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

I think we need pools for houses and beds should be interactive to where we actually get in them and cover up and go to sleep. When we wake up, we yawn and make the bed. I also think that we should decide when to wake up like when we move we wake up. And we sleep laying down and not standing up(that doesn't go for pixies).

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipop View Post
    I think we need pools for houses and beds should be interactive to where we actually get in them and cover up and go to sleep. When we wake up, we yawn and make the bed. I also think that we should decide when to wake up like when we move we wake up. And we sleep laying down and not standing up(that doesn't go for pixies).
    I was thinking of the pool idea, and the bed idea. but I was actually thinking you go to sleep in the bed when you get off the game. then when you log on you wake up in bed!!! lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123