Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Default Suggestions for SOE

I have some suggestions for SOE.

•I think they should make a rock star job or atleast a VR or promo code for a guitar that makes cool music when you do the /airguitar emote while holding it.

•I also think each combat job should have their own battle stance. like ninja holds their sword with both hands, archers hold their bows like they do when they run exept as battle stances.
    the brawler holds their fists up do you near their face like the picture in the jobs section of FR.com.

•I also think each combat job should have their own training mini-game!
    Like archers would be aiming for the bullseye, there would be a little sign that says how fast and which way the wind is going, and stuff. the ninja would have movng shuriken targets and try to hit the moving targets with the shuriken ninja stars.
    The medic would do medical testing on a dummy or something.
    the worrior would use the dummy already in game exept it would be with an axe instead like the NPCs do. the wizard would have a spellbook and test spells on dummies by typing them in under ten seconds. if you mak a typo then it recognizes the spell wrong and anything could happen! brawlers would have I don't know... maybe a whack a spider (Instead of whack a mole) or someyhing. IDK I'm not that good of a brawler.

•you should also be able to purchase lava lamps for your house!!!

•and I think you should be able to buy board games for your house that you could actually play with freinds or arcade consoles that you could actually play! like webkinz does. even an air hockey table or pool!!!

•they also should have rides for SC that you could buy for your house like a roller coaster or a merry-go-round or even bumper cars!!!

•You should also be able to buy something like a jetpack to fly in the air with.

•I also think there should be more 3-D games (like kart racing, and soccer) like swimming under water through rings or races against your freinds and trying to get through all the checkpoints before your freinds do and there would be speed power ups and stuff!!!

•you should also be able to choose little smiles from the quick chat menu that could be animated like

Or

lol.

•You should also be able to change color of your house. I would like mine to be a nice shade of sky blue!

•You should be able to ride cars anywhere in FR! not just in kart races.

•There should be a boombox that lets you download your own music or mp3s onto it. then the music will be sent to a ref or SOE employee for approval. the boombox would also come with three tracks that come with it. The dares, "It's your world," "Love me when I leave," and "Someone who cares!"

•You should also be able to buy launch pads for your house!

•You should be able to buy house expansions like second floors or porches or big screened rooms!

•you should also be able to buy more yard space or more rooms for the house!

•you should also be able to buy spiral staircases or normal staircases! and you could put them anywhere and stack them to make a really big one!!! you could make a big spiral staircase up to a dance floor you put on it!

•you should be able to play games with your pet. like throw a bone and play fetch with a dog, or toss your kitten a ball of yarn! or give your dragon something to burn.

•you should also be able to pet your pet like not just the cursor but your character's hand would actually touch the pet. your pets should also be able to interact with eachother in the yard like your dog would start to chase the cat and then your dragon starts to chase the dog and tries to breath fire at him! then the dog ducks under something and the dragon bangs into it etc. lol.

•your pets should also be able to interact with their furniture like your dog could go in the dog house or your cat could climb the ca tower!!! ...or scratch it. or your pets could sleep in the pet bed!! hehe.

•your characters should also be able to sit in chairs in your house or benches or other seats throughout the world of FR!!

•you should also be able to walk. go into options and select of you want to run or walk. or jump on one foot all over the place!!! lol.

•you should be able to have the fish in the aquarium as pets, and feed them every day and clean out the tank. they would be 3D and you could name each one!!! Bubbles!! and plankton!!! and spongebob!!! lol.

•you should also have your pet be able to grow, like a puppy to a dog or a kitten to a cat or a little dragon to a BIG dragon that you can ride on!!!

•you should also be able to ride on boats. WEEEEE!!! you could even buy a boat and then go to the water to ride in it. row row row your boat gently down the AHHHHH!!!!!!! I forgot a bought a speed boat!!!!! lol.

•you should also be able to wear sunglasses with your hat.

•you should also be able to interact with the environment more. like climb up trees, kick a rock, or pick some flowers!!

•you should also be able to watch TV there would be the news channel and a shows channel where you could watch shows about ninjas or kart racers!!!

•and there should be weather, and when it rains or something the news channel would have it on!!!

•I think they should have options to change the font of your character's name and guild above their head. you should also be able to change the font of your text that you talk with.

Well, what do you think? I'll add more if I think of anything else... lol.
    Last edited by Kelvin64; 02-11-2010 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Added something else...

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Suggestions for SOE

Out of all of that: Rockstar job = already in progress

My eyes got lost

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Pilar is offline Master Gamer

There is a possibility of new houses in new areas with new roofs coming to FR some time in the future ... a staircase sounds awesome !
    I rather like the idea of an guitar . Perhaps they could make it a comic book code ?

kingvegeta08 is offline Pro Gamer

a summoner job where you summon things to fight 4 u, a garage in ur house, a way to drive around freely, AND massive neighbourhoods where all youre houses are joined together and you can par-tay and drive around!!!!!
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

! Using the bullet listing would help my eyes so much more!
    It seems like you just got the opposite of a mental block and started typing as fast as you thought. Some sound good, some not as much. I don't really feel like listing them, though. Hope you understand.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

I got lost so I didn't c all of it. But I do LOVE the one for the MP3 thing, I love Three Days Grace! But there would probably be waaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to many copyright things to work out with the owners of the songs, so that most likely will not happen.

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

I changed it so it's easyer to read.

Pilar is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by EatMonkies View Post
    Out of all of that: Rockstar job = already in progress

My eyes got lost
    Have they mentioned anything recently regarding the Rock Star job ?

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Pilar View Post
    Have they mentioned anything recently regarding the Rock Star job ?
    Unless recently means Beta, then no

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

JoeyRabbitmurmur is offline Amateur Gamer

Wow! Thats Awesome! Lol! xD
    =@(JOEYRABBITMURMUR)@=

Servers:1, 2, or 7
    Name: JoeyRabbitmurmur
    <Insiders>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast