Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Icon3 Suggestions: Expand your Apartment and Get people to your House easily!

I posted these suggestions on the official forums, and wanted to post them here too. I may be taking a break from the game, but I still want it to get better!

Suggestion #1: Expand Your Apartment!

I think you should be able to buy new rooms for your apartment on FR. when you buy a room, you choose where it goes. Kinda like on Webkinz, you could by new rooms for your house with the virtual money there. Lets say one room costs, 50,000 coins? That's using the FR market. On Webkinz they were much cheaper. But that game wasn't 3D, so, yeah, 50,000 coins is good. And maybe they could have diffrent sized rooms, a big one, a medium one, and a small one. Big one is 60,000, Medium one is 50,000 (The same size as the current room) and small one's 40,000. So, pricings could be worked on later. This feature would be cool, don't you think? Might be members only though.

So what do ya think? Like it? (Also, we should have more walls and floors for coins. Having them all SC doesn't make much sense. At least put the normal wall type in coins.)

Suggestion #2: Get People to Your House Easily!

I was playing another game awhile ago called Dizzywood, and it had this cool feature for housing.
    So, here's the suggestion: So, just like that game, in your invantory, you'd have a specific amount of little teleporters that you can put in your toolbelt. Each one would teleport someone to a diffrent one of your houses. If you only had one house, it would only teleport to that one. You just drop it in anywhere in the realms, and for example it will be labled "Kelvin64's Large Wilds House" and whoever clicked it could get in. It would stay there untill you log out, get timed out, or go back to pick it up. Reccomended you place it in a crowded place like Sanctuary, so that more people can click on it. This can be useful if you're having a party. You can put the teleporter in party mode. It will have party balloons and instead it will say "Kelvin64's Large Wilds House (Party)" on it. You can even list where your teleporter is gonna be in your party thread so people can get to your house! This solves big friends list problems. It could even be used for the House Party!

Like it?

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Suggestions: Expand your Apartment and Get people to your House easily!

Sounds like helpful ideas. I like the room parts! The teleporters on the other hand. Man, they would be crowded and popular.
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

toxicpoptart is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Suggestions: Expand your Apartment and Get people to your House easily!

It sounds good but, the prices should go down a bit and they shouldnt have to be members only. I mean what if you didnt have a membership cus it ran out what would happen? It's just like blocks.

IGN: Emmeh ~ I don't play FR anymore
    >FIND ME ON<
    YOUTUBE : TWITTER : TUMBLR

Quote Originally Posted by toxicpoptart View Post
    It sounds good but, the prices should go down a bit and they shouldnt have to be members only. I mean what if you didnt have a membership cus it ran out what would happen? It's just like blocks.
    With the current prices of items on the coin shop, no way of the prices going down. I have no determination weather it's members only or not, though.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

I like the first idea.
    I would also like to see some features added in to make other forms of expansion a little easier. Stairwells anyone?
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Jay Moonhaven is offline Master Gamer

oh use to play dizzywood so i know what you mean and i like the other idea too
    Made by Epic Becca. Edit by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    I like the first idea.
    I would also like to see some features added in to make other forms of expansion a little easier. Stairwells anyone?
    Stairwells seems like a good idea. You could add them to above your current room.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Moonhaven View Post
    oh use to play dizzywood so i know what you mean and i like the other idea too
    Cool and thanks!

lauragoodheart is offline Pro Gamer

It was quite long but from that I loved the idea I mean making the apartment way easier, nice.

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

Sounds nice except for one part.
    Prices.
    SOE loves to help their players but they love money behalf of that. If you make the extra room SC such as 270 SC. Even if it was coins the price is still to low. It should be about 300k coins.

Maurice Dazzleray is offline Amateur Gamer

I'd love to have those teleporters. If you were trying to make your house popular and start a party, you wouldn't have to add ALL the people who wanted to go, that makes it MUCH easier.
    This is my siggie, blank and small... [Insert rhyming words here] Errr... I don't feel like finishing it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast